s e v e n

To say that Daewon was so confused is an understatement. The day after the incident, Seunghoon was outside Daewon's door, waiting on him. "W-Wh-hat a-a-re yo-ou d-do-oing h-he-ere?" he asked, feeling a blush rise up to his cheeks.

"Eunhyun is following me, so I have to make this believable," Seunghoon cleared, moving off the wall to grab Daewon's hand. Daewon blushed more. His clingyness was going to be off the walls by the end of the day.

They both saw Eunhyun stalking them, so Daewon made the excuse that it would more so prove to her that they are dating if Daewon clings to him. Seunghoon hesitated, but then quickly agreed, seeing as Eunhyun was not believing it. Daewon smiled happily to himself as he let his clingy side in control and clung to the older's side.

Seunghoon placed his arm around Daewon and held him close, but only to make it more real. They both saw Eunhyun get angry and storm off. They smiled, but never made a move to move away from each other.

Both of them just blamed it on them being cold.

Once at their classes, Seunghoon made sure he sat in a corner where there was only one seat beside him. He made Daewon sit there.

"Um, excuse me, Dewon, but that's my seat. I told you yesterday!" Eunhyun's voice screeched. Seunghoon looked over at her.

"His name is Daewon. Not Dewon. And he is sitting here because he is my boyfriend," he told Eunhyun, placing his hand on Daewon's thigh. Daewon blushed furiously.

Eunhyun's face grew red with anger. She glared at Daewon. "Listen here, bitch. I'll get my man back. I always get what I want, and I want him," she told Daewon, stomping away to the front of the class.

Seunghoon sighed. He got out his notebook and waited for the professor to start the lesson. One thing he forgot was his hand...resting on Daewon's thigh.

Daewon didn't forget. That's all he thought about. He was still blushing. He would look at Seunghoon then to Seunghoon's hand from time to time to see if the older would look at him and move it.

Not that he wants it moved or anything. He's fine with it, but he just doesn't want to fall for the older as he has already saw signs of doing it. From wanting the older to hold him and be around him to blushing whenever the older touches him. He knows Seunghoon doesn't like him, so he doesn't want to fall.

During the class, Daewon put his hands in his lap. Well he tried to, but his right hand hit Seunghoon's left hand that was resting on his thigh. Seunghoon glanced over at him for a minute before looking down at his hand and pulling it away.

Daewon whined mentally as he missed the warmth and quickly grabbed his hand. Seunghoon stared at him, confused. Daewon quickly made the excuse that it's to make the 'relationship' look more believable.

Seunghoon nodded and put his hand back on Daewon's thigh. Daewon smiled happily and placed his hand on Seunghoon's. He soon intertwined their hands. Seunghoon looked at the younger who was reading, and the corners of his mouth lifted slightly. only slightly. it's not like he found the younger's actions cute or anything. definately not. He didn't like the younger. No definately not. No.

Never.