Chapter 2

(Anti's POV)

I watched as the serum did its work. 'That was easier than I thought' I mused, slightly relieved I stole the right potion from Marvin. I picked up the girl, 'who knew someone would come here without knowing who Jack is, lucky me.' I chuckled. I didn't even have to deal with the annoying squealing of one of Jack's 'fangirls' begging me for a photo and an autograph.

'I almost pity you,' I said out loud, even though they couldn't hear me, 'You're probably a just an occasional fan. I would've loved to see an obsessive fangirl's face as she slowly realized we weren't going to coddle her like some fucking fanfiction.' I snickered. 'Though to see true fear dripping off yours will be lovely, not knowing who we are, what happened, and what we have planned for you. It'll be beautiful' I burst out laughing. Making my way towards Dark to inform him that everything's going according to plan and better...

(Your POV)

The world around me was jostled and shook as my senses came back. Was I on a train? But that wasn't possible, I would hear the pistons and the roar of the engine. It moved too much to be a car and the ground was too smooth, not one nick or dent. A boat perhaps? It would explain the smooth ground and the steady movement that went up and down. But it wouldn't explain the thudding below me with each 'wave' or the muffled, quiet pumping a bit above me, it almost sounded like, a heart?

I tried to open my eyes but everything around me was too bright, how long was I out? I tried to sit up but my arms shook and groaned in pain, my body crying for me to stay still. I ignored their pleas and slowly sat up, leaning against a nearby wall. My eyes slowly adjusted to its surroundings and I almost screamed. I clamped by hand against my mouth as I tried to scoot back. There was no floor, no walls!

After panicking for a bit, my brain was finally able to process that I wasn't going to plummet to my death onto the carpet below. I looked at the world around me in shock and wonder. I seemed to be moving through a hallway but it was all distorted, the lights above curved around the dome I seemed to be in and everything looked like a stretched fisheye filter. It was hard to tell where I was but it kinda looked like a hotel hallway.

I felt my surroundings more, was I trapped in a glass dome? That doesn't make sense, who'd think trapping a person in glass would be effective? I turned around to see what was moving me and almost screamed again. Two gigantic hands were holding the glass dome I was in, how did I miss that earlier? I scooted back, trying to get as far away as I could from those sickly hands. What was going on? 'There's, this isn't- there's no way this could be real, I must be dreaming.' I frantically thought, grabbing my head with my hands, trying not to panic. 'There's no way he could get that big! Or for me to get this small...' I thought, looking at myself.

I looked up to see that it was definitely the man I confronted before passing out. The gash on his neck was closer and looked ten times worse. I gagged at the sight. Avoiding the horrendous gash, I looked up to see what I could of his face but all I could see where the corner of his lips, indicating he was probably smirking. Why was he suddenly so tall, how is he still alive with that gash, where am I, what did he do to me? My mind raced with many questions and fears.

Suddenly he stopped his stride, causing me to slide a bit in my dome. Shifting one of his hands to hold the bottom of the dome, he used his free hand to reach into his pocket and pull out a card of some sorts, placing it into the top of the door. I heard the door make a muffled buzz as it shined green, the man pushing the door open. 'So we are in a hotel.' I thought to myself but I had more things to be concerned about at the moment.

The jar was roughly placed on a table in the hotel room, causing me to fumble. I heard a chair scratch the floor as it was pulled out, squeaking as it was scooted closer to me. The man slouched against the table, resting his head on his arms to be face too well... body to me. I scooted back, shaking at how large he was, my hands getting clammy. This action only caused a wider smirk to spread across his face, showing off his boulder-sized teeth, making me whimper, trying to move away from him more but the dome prevented me from doing so.