Chapter 4

(Ethan's POV)

I froze up at the doorway when I saw Anti. I know Mark has told us that they exist but I didn't actually think it was true. I wanted to follow Mark who slowly walked into the room, keeping his eyes on Anti but I could barely breathe, my heart pounding out of my chest. Anti's eyes suddenly lock onto mine, my heart freezing.

He smirked as I felt a dark presence looming over me. "I thought I told you to keep it between Mark and I" A deep voice scowled behind me. I turned around to see Mark's ego Dark and gasped, stumbling away from him until two firm hands gripped my shoulders, causing me to shriek. I whipped my head around to see it was only Mark who gave me a look to calm down.

"And how do you think I'd be able to pull that off?" Anti growled, "Hey Mark, can you meet me alone at my hotel room? Don't tell anybody.' Cause that's not suspicious at all. Just be lucky his whole crew didn't show up" Anti taunted Dark who furrowed his eyes at him before locking his gaze onto mine.

"I suggest you stay out of the way." Dark threatened before shoving past me, sitting down at a table in the hotel. Mark whispered in my ear,

"I'll handle this, just text the others what's going on." before heading to the same table to sit across from his alter ego. I walked over to a nearby counter and placed my hands on it to push myself up so I could sit on it but something poked my hand. I quickly turned around to see wood chunks that were taken out of the counter though luckily got no splinters. The only other thing that sat on the counter was a black backpack.

'What the hell happened.' I thought, deciding to lean against the counter instead. I pulled out my phone to update the others while Mark and his ego began to speak...

(Mark's POV)

"When did you become friends with Anti?" I asked, slightly scared of what the two could do together but refused to show it. To both Jack and my relief, they hated each other, was used to. Dealing with one powerful ego was hard enough, I couldn't imagine what they'd accomplish together.

Dark just chuckled distastefully, "It's only temporary. We both have something we desire and unfortunately need the other's help to achieve such goals. But that has no importance in this conversation. Now, let's talk about my deal again." He stated, sitting up and cracking his neck with a smug look. I furrowed my eyebrows,

"I don't know what delusions you have that make you think I'd ever agree to your terms. You must have really lost it if you think anything Anti has promised is true. Do you think he has access to my channel? It wouldn't matter, I could make a new one. Or maybe he said he has Chica but that would be a lie." I ridiculed him, sick of having to deal with his shenanigans to try and ruin my life. I pulled out my phone to show him a picture sent to me by Chica's babysitter 10 minutes ago. "My friends know better than to trust the likes of you so stop acting like you have the upper hand and get the fuck out of my life." I huffed in anger. "I'm sick of you fucking around with my life, it's pointless, there's nothing to gain!" I yelled.

His familiar ring burst through my eardrums. It was obvious he was trying not to lose control. "You think I'm doing this because I want to? You think I just want to see you suffer because I'm sadistic? What kind of wonderland do you think you're living in? Don't you understand that your actions have consequences? Do you even realize what you've done to us!" Dark growled, piercing my eyes with his own. He went to continue but Anti walked up to him and placed a hand on his shoulder,

"Don't start this now dipshit, there's no point. We already have an upper-hand." Anti whispered to him which caused the ringing to die down. I looked over at Ethan to make sure he was ok and that Anti hadn't done anything to him. To my relief, he was still there, only bothered by the loud ringing that had occurred just a few moments ago. I ushered him to stand by me, not wanting Anti to pull any dirty tricks when I wasn't paying attention. He hesitantly made his way over.

I focused back on Dark as he finally calmed down again, wondering what 'advantage' they had over me. "Are you trying to use Jack against me?" I scoffed at the idea, how idiotic. Anti just chuckled,

"You wish," he stated as he walked over to a black bag on a counter that was filled with stab marks. "You may have your close friends and family protected but what about your fans?" Anti questioned, causing my heart to freeze up. My mouth went dry as my hands clammed up.

"You wouldn't." I scowled. "Dark wouldn't be able to handle a squealing fan without snapping, let alone you'd never allow fans to know of your existence. You do realize you'll all be hunted down if the world knew you actually existed." I began to ramble reason why they were probably bluffing, not wanting it to be true. It had to be a lie.

Anti didn't respond as he slowly walked back towards the table, smiling like a child. "Even with you're popularity, you'd be surprised that a fan would show up not knowing who we are or in that matter who Jack is," he stated, sliding a mason jar towards the center of the table.

I was confused at first until Ethan gasped, "What the hell did you do." He yelled out. I was shocked at Ethan's sudden confidence towards the egos. I didn't have time to be shocked though, I had to figure out what was in the jar.

My heart dropped to the pit of my stomach as I saw a small human figure sit up in the jar. Standing up to stretch only to flinch and back away from me in fear. I glared at Dark, disgusted. "You sick bastard." I snarled, though deep down I feared for the person's life and what Dark would do to them if I didn't accept his deal. He ignored what I said and continued with his own statement

"So, let's talk about that deal again." He chuckled, sliding the jar closer to him...