Chapter 10

(Your POV)

"Are you sure it's a great idea to be bringing (y/n) to see them this early? They barely know us" Mark whispered to Jack who was driving us to his friends. While Ethan was obvious to the conversation happening, sitting in the back with me, I could hear every word.

"It's not like we have much choice, who knows what other abilities Anti might have up his sleeves at this point. It's only a matter of time before they strike again and I'd rather have the upper ground when that time comes" Jack muttered back, while Mark didn't want to agree with Jack, he was right. Mark sighed, slouching in his seat, turning his head to watch the town fly by.

I looked up at Ethan, not sure how to even feel about the situation anymore and noticed he was dozing off, his eyes slowly fluttering shut as his head slowly moved forward, only to jerk back occasionally. It was quite humorous. I adjusted myself in Ethan's hands, trying to find a comfortable position.

I yelped as his hands began to slide to his side, off his lap, taking me with them. I tumbled out of his hand, rolling towards the edge of the seat until a hand swooped in, catching me. "Having fun back there?" Mark asked sarcastically, giving me an amused look. I just scoffed, rolling my eyes, well my head so Mark would notice.

"Just wonderful, how far is this place anyways?" I asked, changing the subject to save my embarrassment. We have been driving for a couple hours already, about 4. The sun was setting

"Do ya want the hard truth or the sugar-coated version?" Jack asked, keeping his eyes on the road. I sighed,

"Just hit me with it."

"2 more hours." He stated bluntly. I groaned, falling exaggeratingly in Mark's hand, causing them to both laugh.

"If that's the case then wake me up when we get there," I said.

"Do you wanna sleep in my pocket?" Mark offered, wearing his official cloak brand deep space hoodie which you can buy at cloakbrand.com, the clothing for you. (Sorry couldn't help myself XD).

"Sure, thanks," I said, he carefully placed me in his pocket before leaving me to rest. The bumpy ride and white noise of the zipping road outside easily lured me to sleep...

I winced as a bright light was turned on, before dying down. I was back at the venue for Markiplier's tour, I could hear the muffled roar of the fans as they cheered him on but I was in the lobby, near the bathrooms. My heart began to race as I looked around, knowing what was to happen. Not wanting to confront the demon, I darted out of the building, running down the slick roads as it poured, soaking me to my core. I looked for somebody who could help me but the streets were barren, the lights in buildings turning off as I approached. My chest burned.

I slide to a stop, looking around. I jumped, seeing a figure standing in the dark, he held a knife. I could hear his laughter in my head. Suddenly the streetlights began to pop off, one by one as he stalked towards me. I ran again, no matter how much my body cried for me to stop. I frantically looked to find any building I could enter and hide, not daring to stop at the ones with no lights, figuring it would be my death wish.

I rounded a corner, suddenly seeing a brightly lit building. It looked to be a high-end restaurant. I ran even faster towards the door, I could practically feel his breath down my neck. I swung the door open, everyone staring at me in shock. The place went silent. The host of the restaurant simply smiled at me. His brown curly hair was combed back. He wore a butler's outfit.

"Ah, glad you can join us, right this way." He greeted, motioning his white-gloved hand towards me to grab. I noticed I wasn't wet anymore, my clothes had changed to fancy garments. I looked back at the door and jumped, seeing him standing right there, but not daring to enter. He gestured his hand in a slicing motion across his neck before slamming it into the glass, smudging it down to reveal a bloody handprint.

"Are you alright?" The butler asked, diverting my attention. I shakily nodded as he gently pressed his hand on my shoulder, guiding me through the restaurant.

The room went back to being lively, a small orchestra playing soft classical in the back as people chatted about whatever was on their minds. This definitely wasn't your texas roadhouse kind of restaurant. He guided me to the back where a red silk curtain hung in front of the doorway. He stopped guiding me, bowed, and went back to the lobby to help the other guest.

I looked around the banquet, confused. Many eyes kept sneaking glances at me, whispering to their associates as if to gossip about me. Not to look like a fool anymore, I moved the curtain to enter the room. I watched the curtain close behind me before looking to examine to the room but gasped. I instantly backed up, trying to exit from where I came but a barrier prevented me. I turned around, moving the curtain only to find a wall.

"Darling please, come sit down." He spoke. I squeezed my eyes shut, trying to keep my tears in. I slowly, shakily turned around to face the man. Somehow, he wore a fancier suit than what I saw him in before. Almost everything he wore was black. He wore a vest under his coat, golden buttons keeping his coat closed. His tie stood out from his white dress shirt. He had a velvet handkerchief in his breast pocket. I would never ask but it seemed as if he wore eyeliner as well.

I slowly approached the table, the seat pulling itself out for me. I kept my eyes on him as I sat down, the chair pulling itself in as well. Before I could say anything the butler came back.

"Your entrees," He said suavely, placing salads in front of us. Mine conveniently happened to have my favorite dressing while his appeared to be vinegar. How fitting.

I eyed the plate, glancing back at him as he ate elegantly. His eyes met mine and I froze. "Eat, you won't have much of a chance to eat regularly for a while." He taunted.

"Where am I?" I asked, refusing to touch my food. His eyes glared into mine as he put the plate aside, leaning forward.

"Just enjoy this while you can, you'll thank me later." He said softly.

"No, I won't, why would I thank you for ruining my life!" I yelled out. " I just wanted to go see a show and I get thrown into your petty rivalry because you're so butthurt about Mark being better or something. I just want to go home!" I cried out in anger, glaring at him with a thousand suns.

"I could throw you back outside with that psychopath and you can play his game if you think I'm the monster. I thought I was doing you a favor but to each their own." He growled. A sudden roar of the thunder from outside shook the room, the curtains blowing in the air as the wall dissipated. I felt the rain begin to drench me and suddenly I was outside alone, sitting on a bench near a streetlamp. All other lights were off, just my lone street lamp that flickered.

I heard his laughter from behind and spun around, no one. A shadow within the corner of my eyes, a glint within his hands. The buildings began to ooze with black, being flooded by the void as it slowly crept towards me. "No, please. I didn't mean-" I screamed as the goo seemed to crawl towards me, hands forming and digging into the ground as it attempted to grab at me. I stood on the bench, frozen in fear.

"Please, I'm sorry! Get me out of this nightmare!" I cried. I could see a figure trudging through the substance, his knife shining silver. I could barely see his form but it was easy to tell blood was oozing from his neck, his body twitching crazily. "Dark, please! I'm sorry! I so sorry" I wailed out. Anti's eye gleamed a toxic green as his laughter echoed through my head. The goo was crawling its way up the lamp, reaching for the light. I could barely see through my trembles and tears.

"I didn't mean it! I'm just so lost and confused and scared. I don't know what will happen with my life anymore, it's in the hands of strangers! I don't know what to do." I screamed, falling to my knees. All the emotions I had tried to ignore came rushing back to me. I fear, the hopelessness, confusion. I couldn't take much more.

"Shhhh, it's alright. I'm here for you." His deep raspy voice rumbled through my core as a strong comforting grip wrapped around me. I instantly threw my hands over his shoulders.

"I'm so sorry. I don't know what to do anymore." I cried, tears staining his suit.

"It's alright my child, just trust in me when the time comes." He cooed, rubbing his thumb in circles on my back, comforting me. For just a moment, I believed him...

(Happy Thanksgiving...)