Chapter 6

(Tyler's POV)

"How the hell did you get in here?" Dark growled, getting off of Mark once he saw I had the jar. I wasn't sure what was important about this jar but it seemed to stop the demons for now.

"I have my ways," I replied...

"Guys, Ethan just texted to not meet up at Jack's room," Amy said as we got out of the car. I'd check my own phone but it had died. "He said that Dark and Mark are speaking about a deal Dark wants to make with him and that Anti has teamed up with Dark." She said worryingly. I was taken back, Anti working with Dark? It was a bloody mess if they were even within eyesight of each other.

"You should let Signe know, maybe she has a way for us to snap Jack out of it?" Kathryn suggested. Amy nodded and started to text Signe.

"Do we know what room they're in?" I asked, only to receive an odd look from Amy.

"I don't think it would be wise to get more people in there. Ethan already said Dark was irritated by his presence, I could only imagine the situation going haywire if we added more people to it." She warned.

"I understand but for Anti and Dark to work together must mean whatever they're planning isn't good. You've seen for yourself how much Anti will go out of his way to bother Dark just for the hell of it. Dark's plans have been almost achievable before, who knows what he could accomplish now with Anti on his side." I explained, getting a sick feeling in the core of my stomach. "We need to take action soon, who knows what they'll do."

"Signe said that her room is at the same hotel, just on floor 5. Since she checked in earlier, she believes she might be able to convince the receptionist that she lost her key to their room on the 8th floor." Amy explained, pausing before continuing. "She wants us to meet her in the lobby." I nodded and we made our way into the hotel.

"May I help you?" The lady at the front desk asks in a friendly tone.

"We're just waiting for a friend who's staying here," I told her and she nodded before going back to work on the computer behind the desk. We waited a little bit before Signe came downstairs.

"Hey guys, it's so great to meet up with you! Here, I have your room key." Signe greeted nervously. We looked at her in confusion until she continued.

"Oh jeez, I must've left it in the room!" She softly hit her head, "Silly me." before going up to the front desk. "I have a room on the 8th floor under the name Sean McLoughlin and I accidentally left my room key in there. Is there any possible way I could get another one?" She asked. While her acting was kinda obvious the lady didn't seem to notice. She was asked some personal credentials to prove that she was supposed to be in that room before she was given the key. She thanked the lady before ushering us to follow her.

Once we were in the elevator Signe let out a sigh, "I can't believe she didn't notice my horrible acting." She joked, causing all of us to laugh. "I swear to god I'm going to kill that demon for giving me a heart attack. I thought Jack was swept away by fans or something."

"I'm surprised he got a room in the same hotel. You'd think if you're trying to be sneaky, you'd at least get a nearby hotel." Amy stated.

"It's pretty clever, I mean, maybe Jack had already said which hotel he was staying in. He obviously didn't want to blow his cover. What I'm more curious is why dark even considered working with him." I said, still doubting the legitimacy of them together without killing each other. Signe's eyes widened,

"Anti's working with Dark?" She asked doubtfully. We all nodded, causing her to become more worried. "This can't be good."

The elevator stopped and we made our way over to the room. "I think it'll be smart if one of us goes in first in hopes they won't notice. Give me a few minutes and if I don't open the door or text then the rest of you can come in. I'm just afraid that attracting attention to us might cause things to get out of hand." I explained which Amy and Signe reluctantly agreed while Kathryn seemed relieved to be left out of it. It made sense since Amy and Signe had more experience dealing with the demons while Kathryn was told not too long ago about their existence alongside Ethan. I had little experience with Anti, but Mark and I have dealt with Dark ever since Mark created him. Though back then he did harmless things just for the fun of doing so like Anti does. It wasn't until recently since Dark got all vengeful and serious.