Bad News - Chap. 47

Chapter 47

‘’What the hell is going on in there?’’ Dinah asked Normani with wide eyes. The only sounds they heard from the car, was breaking glass and furniture being broken. Normani shook her head. ‘’We can’t stay here. We have to help them.’’ She said, turning to Dinah.

‘’But Tyler told us to stay here. Those people kidnapped Lauren, I don’t think we are able to stop them.’’ Dinah said back, fear flooding in her eyes. Normani sighed. ‘’You’re right. If even Camila won’t be able to stop them, we don’t have a chance.’’ She answered. Dinah nodded sadly.

She wanted to go in there. She really did. She felt like she had to, just to help her friends out. But hearing the conversations between Tyler and Camila on their way here, scared her. Dinah wasn’t one to let somebody hurt her friends, but these people were different. Tyler had practically begged them to not go into the house. No matter what they might see or hear.

Normani was shaking slightly. ‘’What if something happens to them? What if Tyler gets hurt? Or Camila or Lauren? We have to do something.’’ She said desperately, not wanting her new boyfriend or her friends to get hurt. Dinah sighed and nodded.

‘’All right, we’ll give them ten more minutes, if they haven’t come out by then, we’ll go in.’’ Dinah suggested. Normani took a deep breath and nodded.

 -----------------

‘’Get away from her.’’ Camila spat coldly, taking a threatening step forward and into the room.

‘’You know, you really picked out a nice one, Cabello.’’ Mark said tauntingly, running his hand through Lauren’s hair. Camila shot daggers through him with her eyes, rage rushing through her body and took a step forward. ‘’Don’t touch her.’’ She growled through gritted teeth.

‘’Why not? It’s not like you are going to stop me.’’ Mark smirked at her. ‘’I can do whatever I want with her. Lauren knows you don’t give a shit about her.’’ He spat. He bent down next to Lauren’s motionless body and pressed a kiss to her lips, his eyes never leaving Camila’s.

‘’THAT’S IT!’’ Camila yelled, lunging forward. Mark’s eyes went wide as he tried to dodge Camila’s fist. ‘’FUCKING ASSHOLE!’’ Camila screamed at him, hitting him on his jaw. Mark stumbled back a little and received another punch before he was able to get his balance back. He fell down, and Camila kicked him in the stomach multiple times. All her focus, all her strength and all her adrenaline went to making sure Mark wouldn’t be able to walk out of this room anymore.

Camila sat down on top of him, grabbing Mark’s arm to try and twist it, but Mark managed to punch her back. Camila fell off of him and within seconds he was on top of her, hitting her in the face. Camila groaned in pain, taking each hit in the face. He was sitting on her hips, his knees next to her sides. Camila raised her elbow in between hits and slammed it down on Mark’s left thigh.

‘’Ohw, fuck!’’ he yelled in pain, immediately receiving a punch in the stomach. Camila turned them around, sitting on top of Mark and hitting him in the stomach and in his face as hard as she could. Camila’s eyebrow was bleeding, and stomach hurt, but she didn’t stop. She heard Mark’s nose crack and his face was red from his blood. His defense growing weaker with each punch.