Chapter 14 - Sleepover at the school!?!?

Ms. Rebecca POV

I did it. I convinced the principal to let all the seniors have a sleepover in the gym. I also convinced him to let the freshman as well. He agreed and is going to make it a tradition. Every year the seniors and freshman have a sleepover during the middle of the year.

"Ok class. I have convinced the principle to let us have the sleepover and he agreed. The sleepover is tonight. Since this is your last class, go home and pack an overnight bag. That's all" I tell my students.

Violet POV

"Ok class. I have convinced the principle to let us have the sleepover and he agreed. The sleepover is tonight. Since this is your last class, go home and pack an overnight bag. That's all" Ms. Rebecca announces.

I can't believe Mr. Vader agreed to this. He's such an awesome principal. The bell rang and all the seniors and freshman rush out the door to their houses, me included. "Hey Violet! Do you mind dropping me off at my house? Ryder is busy." Taryleen asks. "No problem. Hop on." I take off my helmet and pass it to her. "Why are you giving me you're helmet?" Taryleen asks me. "There aren't any cops around, but this is your first time on a bike. If we get into an accident I don't want you to get any head damage." I respond. She pouts, but puts in on anyway. "Might want to hold on. I'm going to go fast." I warn her. She loops her arm around my torso and holds on. I start the engine and blast off.

I zoom around cars and trucks. Avoiding the other bikes and pedestrians. I come to a stop in front of Ryder's house. "Thanks for the ride Violet!" Taryleen shouts as she waves front the door of the house. I wave back and head home.

"I'm home!" I shout to my sisters. Since they are freshman they're going to the sleepover as well. "We're upstairs!" Brianna shouts back. I make my way up the stairs and into my room. I grab my nike duffle bag and put in my sleep wear, my clothes for tomorrow, and some undergarments. My sleep wear consists of a white tank top with black shorts. And my clothes for tomorrow are an off the shoulder long sleeve purple shirt, white jeans, and my white sandals. I make sure to pack a brush, my tooth brush, and toothpaste.

I take a quick shower and change back into my previous clothes I took off. I grab my duffle bag, school bag, charger, and phone. I knock on the girls shared room to see if their done yet. "Are you guys done yet? We need to scaddadle." They look up from their phones and nod. Picking up their bags they walk out to Shayna's car. Just kidding we head to my car. We plop our bags in the trunk and settle in. Me in the drivers seat, Brianna in the passengers, and Shayna in the back. Before we leave I call Taryleen on the Bluetooth in the car.

"Hey. Do you need a ride?" I ask. "I do actually. Ryder is taking his bike and Ryan, Alex, Angela and Daisy are going in Ryan's car." She sighs. "Alright! I'm on my way." I hang up and speed down the highway.

I stop at Ryder's house. 'Good. They're all still here.' I think smiling to myself. I pull up next to Ryan and call over Taryleen. "Taryleen I'm here~!" I say with a sing-song voice. I see Taryleen burst through the doors with her bags and phone in hand. I get out and open the trunk to put her bags in. "Thanks!" She says out of breath.

Brianna gets out of the passenger sea to sit next to Shayna. They never do that unless planning something. 'Oh boy!' I think to myself. I close the trunk and sit back down in the car. We drive off leaving the rest in our dust.

"So..." I smirk. "Wanna pull some pranks?" I raise my eyebrow in the mirror, keeping my eyes on the road. I see Taryleen and my sisters smirk. As I continue driving to the school we plan on what we should do, who we should do it to, and what are we going to use.

We arrive at school and I park. We grab our things from the trunk and wait for the others to arrive. First is Ryder on his bike. Then Ryan, Alex, Angela, and Daisy in Ryan's car. We group together and head off. I stand as far away from Ryder as I could. After what he told me yesterday...it feels awkward to be around him.