Chapter 20 - Is this a proposal?!

(This is your friendly neighborhood cringe warning. Please proceed with caution. P.s. I'm not sorry Angela! MWAHAHAHAHAHA)

Violet POV

I stand up and head to the door. Upon opening it I see Ryder and the gang. "Sup guys!" I exclaim cheerfully.

"Hey Girl!" Taryleen shouts. I smile and nod my head, letting her know I noticed her presence. Moving away from the door Ryder strolls in with everyone behind his heel.

"I'm so bored!" Alex sighed, stretching out "bored". I look up from my book to see Alex hanging upside down from the couch, with his head dangling near the floor and his feet in the air.

"Anyone up for.....truth or dare?" Angela smirks. I sneak a glance at Ryder to see him with a smug face. 'Weird.' I think to myself.

A chorus of "sure's" and "okay's" filled the room. "I'm down. As long as we invite a certain someone's boyfriend to the party." I smirk triumphantly, staring holes into Angela's head.

I see her gulp as she takes her phone out and dials a number. "Put it on speaker!" I tell her. She nods and presses speaker.

Jacob 💕: Hello?
Angela 🐙: Hey Jacob! I was wondering if you wanted to come over to my brothers house and play Truth or Dare with us.
Jacob 💕: Sure! Anything for you my love~!

Angela physically face palmed. I, along with the  others, except Ryder, couldn't hide our amusement from the active conversation. Angela cleared her throat and said...

(Address is fake, at least I think it is.)

Angela 🐙: Yay! The address is 2798 Mount Ave. There are two houses up here. Your going to the second one.
Jacob 💕: On my way. Start the game and I'll be there in no time!
Angela 🐙: Okay! Bye! Love you~!
Jacob 💕: Love you too, Babe.

By the time Jacob hung up I was exploding with laughter. I couldn't keep it in. The scowl on Ryder's face made it more oh so enjoyable. Angela wasn't full on blushing, but you could see light pink dust her cheeks.

"I will end him!" Ryder threatens in a deep, menacing voice that sent shivers down my spine.

"That is what I call a threat!" Alex jokes. Resulting in a smack to the back of the head from Taryleen. "Idiot." She mumbled.

"What was that?" I heard Alex say. His hand cupping his ear. Taryleen huffs and leans close to his ear. Surprising him, she screamed. An ear splitting scream that would put a banshee to shame.

Still in shock, and upside down. Alex slowly went right side up, and made his way to the kitchen. Shuffling to the freezer, he picked up an ice pack and placed it on his ear. Shuffling back over he plopped back down and glared at Taryleen.

She snicker and went to sit in his lap. Being the forgiving person he is, he gladly accepted and pulled her flush against his back. (I finished reading some 18+ chapter and my mind is being dirty.)

Standing up I clapped my hands and said, "Alright guys! I'm going to grab a bottle and we're going to start the game. It's not like we're all 26 or 27 year olds playing Truth or Dare on the floor." I nervously chuckle. That's exactly what we are doing

I quickly grabbed an empty beer bottle and walked back to the group. Placing the bottle in the middle I'm about to spin before I ask everyone if they knew the rules. Of course they nodded yes, but I was checking just in case.

Spinning the bottle it landed on Ryan. "Truth or Dare, Ryan?" "Truth." He replies. "Is it true that you are dating Brook?" (Brooklyn. From the chapter they were doing the buddy project.) He blushes and nods very quickly. I stifle a laughter as his face turns even redder.