Chapter 15 - Goodbye

Ryder POV

I enter the school with Amber, Alex, Ryan, Taryleen, Shayna, Brianna, and Angela. We stop at a random locker near the entrance and chill there. In the corner of my eye, I see Violet. I didn't lie to her when I said I didn't like her. I did, I love her.

I'm too dangerous for her. I've made many enemies and she's my weakness. I can't have her hurt.

Ryan POV

I can't believe Ryder left Violet for Amber! Violet was the best thing that's ever happened to him. I think it's because of "them" that he won't confess to her. They will be together. If not this year, then maybe next.

Violet POV

It's lunch. Ryder and the group have been avoiding me. If I'm sitting next to one of them, they pretend I don't exist. It makes me sad. Maybe I should just...disappear.

I made sure to tell Mr. Vader to not let anyone know I'm transferring. They don't need to know.

*timeskip: end of the day*

I'm leaving and I'm not coming back. I plan on moving to New York for a couple of years. Then move back.

I walk to my car and start the engine. I blast down the street to my house. When I arrive I go straight to my computer and book my one way flight to New York. I run upstairs to get my suitcases, five in fact. I pack all my clothes except those that don't fit, I'll leave those for Brianna and Shayna.

I pack my shoes in my suitcases as well. I grab my carry-on bag and put all my electronics in. I pick go back onto my computer and get someone to ship my car and bike to my new house. As I'm walking out the door I decide to write a note. (She also brought her violin)

Dear Shayna and Brianna,
I am leaving. I won't tell you where, but I'll be back. Tell Ryder that I loved him and that he broke my heart. Although we've only been together a short while, I still love you as sisters. P.S. those pranks that were pulled at the sleepover were all my doing.
Love ~ Violet

As I sign my name I look at the time, 6:00, the flight is at 8:00. "I guess this is it." I sigh. I pick up my suitcases, carry-on, and school bag and walk to my car. I drop the bags in the trunk and speed off to the airport.

*timeskip: in the plane*

I've been in the plane for 2 hours now. Another 3 and I'm in New York. I plan on finishing my senior year there and go to college too. I'm going to continue my street racing so I can get money. "This is your captain speaking. We will be landing in 3 hours. Thank you."

I'm surprised I haven't gotten a call from anyone yet. Oh well. I shut my eyes and fall into a deep slumber.

I am awaken by the intercom speaking. "We have now landed in New York. Please exit in an orderly fashion." I get up out of my seat and head out of the plane. I don't forget my bags. All I have to do now is head to baggage claim.

I have all my luggage. I caught a taxi to head to my house. It's a two story house with 5 rooms, 4 bathrooms, and a pool. The house is really beautiful. It's all while with the edges of the house black.

I pay the taxi driver and head into my house. I go up to the master bedroom and set up camp.

I finished packing and making my new house, nice. "Time to enroll in school!" I encourage myself. I take out my laptop and search up the nearest high school, Neversee High. "Guess I'm enrolling here!" I mumble to myself. I go to their website and find the address, 1098 Never st.

I check my watch. I'll enroll in school tomorrow. I take a shower, brush my teeth, and change into my pajamas. I walk over to my bed and plop down. I take my phone from the charger to see if I have any messages. 12 new messages, 21 missed calls.

I unlock my phone and scroll through the messages. Ryder, Ryder, Shayna, Ryder, Taryleen, Taryleen, Brianna, Alex, Ryder, Ryder, Ryder, etc.

"Hmf! If they think I'm gonna talk to them....they are totally correct! Time to call Shayna!" I whisper to my phone. I press the call button and Shayna immediately picks up.

Shayna 👑: VIOLET!!!! Why didn't you pick up!?!? I showed the note to gang and they're all worried! Where did you go?!

Violet 😊: Is thee anyone else there with you, other than Brianna?

Shayna 👑: Everyone is here. You're on speaker phone.

Violet 😊: Then I can't tell you where I went. All I can tell you is that I won't be coming back anytime soon. Also I wasn't answering your calls because I was moving into my new house I bought. Also I fell asleep on the plane.

Shayna 👑: Ryder wants to talk to you.

Violet 😊: I don't want to talk to him. He knows why.

Shayna 👑: But he wo-

Ryder 😎: I know you don't want to talk to me, so just listen. The reason why I said that I didn't like you was because I don't want you to get hurt! I have dangerous people looking for me and if they found out I liked someone, they would use them as a way to get to me. I didn't want that to happen to you. I don't like Amber, I never did, and never will. I like you!

I just stare at my phone. 'Ryder likes me.' I shake my head of my thoughts.

Violet 😊: Well I liked you, but even if you say that I'm not coming back. Not for a while.

Ryder 😎: How long is a while?

Violet 😊: Years Ryder, years. I'm staying here for the rest of highschool and college. If you manage to convince the school to let em come tot eh reunion. I might be able to come. If not, I'm not coming back.

Ryder 😎: We'll convince the school and being you back. Just you wait.

I hang up the phone and sigh. "They really aren't giving up are they?" I shake my head and put my phone back in the charger. 'We'll see what happens.'

*timeskip: 7 Years*

It's been seven years since I last talked to my sisters. Seven years since I left. Seven years since I've seen Ryder. I'm happy I left. I'm now a billionaire and a very famous violinist. I own a very successful business, VisterCorp. I still street race every now and then, but I'm getting old. I'm now 25. Astrid Academy's school reunion is coming up. I know because they sent an invitation. I guess Ryder kept his promise.

I'm currently on my private jet, heading back to California. I bought a house there last year since I knew I would be coming back home some day. It's a mansion up in the mountains.

"Let's get this show on the road!" I smirk.

————————————————————————
HAHAHAHAHA! Bet you didn't expect that timeskip 😂! Well the real Angela and Shayna knew. I needed help with how many years should pass and what Ryder should be. Thank you for reading if you still are! :) Bye!!! (1244 words)