Chapter 21 - Why is Titanic so sad!!! (Bonus part at end)

Violet POV

After our little make out/laughing session we continued on with our game. Looking at Jacob I asked Truth or Dare.

"Dare!" He replies smiling. I smirk and wiggle my eye brows while glancing between Jacob and Angela.

"Y'know what, I think I'm gonna change my answer." He says nervously.

I snicker. "Ah ah ah ah! You can't change your answer~!" He gulps and I laugh. "I dare you to go into the closet with Angela for 7 minutes while we," I make a circle with my hand. Motioning the others. "Prepare a surprise for you." I conclude.

They sigh and walk into the closet. Making sure to shut the door. "Ok guys we are going to lock them inside!" I whisper while squealing. "I don't like this idea." Ryder murmurs.

"Oh hush!" I say slapping his chest. He sigh but approves. I tiptoe over to the door of the closet and lock it.

Jacob POV

Angela and I sigh as we walk into the closet. It cramped so she's pressed up against me. I scratch the back of my neck and avoid all eye contact with her. She does the same. "So..." I say.

"What do you want to do while we're in here?" I ask. She shrugs. Then all of a sudden the We here the door lock. Angela starts freaking out and I'm the process knocks us over. Her on the ground and me on top of her. I feel my face heat up. When she realized what position we were in her face heated up as well.

"Why don't we just cuddle while we wait?" She suggests. 'Not a bad idea.' I nod and lay down next to her. We're face to face. She moves closer and we share a sweet, loving kiss. She snuggles up to me and my arm went around her waist, and her head in the crook of my neck.

I inhale the scent of coconut coming from her hair as it lulls me to sleep. 'I truly love this girl.'

Violet POV

After I locked the door there was a loud crash inside. I didn't want to intrude so I walked away back to the group. Ryan turned on the tv and it started playing Titanic.

As I was about to sit down I felt a hand grab mine and I was pulled into someone's lap. That someone being Ryder. "Yes?" I ask him.

"I wanted you to sit with me." He replied with an innocent smirk. I chuckle and shake my head.

Nearing the end of the movie my tears would stop and I was curled up in Ryder's lap, leaning against his chest. He was stroking my hair as I cried. "DONT DIE JACK!" I shouted at the TV.

Taryleen was sobbing. Alex was crying, but not as much as me. Ryan shed a tear. Ryder...Ryder didn't even cry. I turned to him and said "You heartless bastard!" He looked at me confused. I just scoffed and looked back at the TV.

A knock was heard from a door. Ryan got up to open the front door. I looked over and there was no one there. The knock was heard again and it clicked in my head. "Guys! We left Jacob and Angela in the closet!" Ryan made an "oh" face and sat back down.

I walked over to the closet and unlocked the door. "Sorry, we forgot about you guys!" Angela had a flustered face and Jacob had a smirk on his. I looked at them confused and Jacob snickered.

I stared at Angela and she cracked. "Jacob kissed me and then we cuddled!" I stood there shocked and Ryder rolled his eyes. Taryleen and Alex were laughing their butts off on the couch and Ryan cracked a smile.

"Oh lord." I hear someone mutter. I full on laughed and moved out of the way so the pair could exit the closet. "I guess instead of 7 minutes in heaven in was an hour in heaven. You look like you had a blast Jacob." I wheeze out.