Chapter 24 - Feel the feels!!

(It's me your friendly neighborhood Trigger warning! Swear words, torture, blood, and death is in the chapter. Also play video when it says so :P)

Ryder POV

I'n doing some reports for work. Im still stressing about Violet, but I know from experience that I shouldn't freak out.

Suddenly a message pops up from 'unknown'. I click it and I'm stunned by what it is. I whip out my phone and call Alex. "I need you to get everyone together at my house." I tell him.

"Why?" He asks. I sigh. "It's about Violet." I tell him. "No words are needed. I'll get them." He says in all seriousness. "Thanks." I say. Then hang up.

*timeksip ~ everyone arrives*

"Why'd you call us Ryder?" Taryleen asks. "I got a video." I reply.

"And?" She asks. "It's a video of Violet being tortured." I say. Everyone gasps. "Well! Play it!" Alex urges.

I connect my computer to the projector and press play.

Bold = video

"Hey Ryder! Look isn't she precious!" Sam says. I growl. "Mmmm!!" Violet says, but it's jumbled from the gag. "Shut up!" Sam hissed slapping her.

"Anyway. I've taken Violet farther than last time. I'll tell you where I've taken here but not the exact location." Sam says.

I punch the wall leaving a huge hole. "Get in here!" Then Amber walks in. "The hell?!"

"Would you like to tell Ryder where we've taken dear Violet?" She snickers. "Of course. Ryder baby~ we're in England!" She announces.

"Fuck! He wasn't kidding! That's over 3,000 miles away!" I curse.

"We've decide to put on a little show for you. I'm not going to touch her face, but I'll injure her in other places." He says with a smirk.

He goes off he screen for about a minute then comes back with an assortment of blades and whips. "Alright Violet, lets have some fun!" He says dragging the knife across her pale skin. He took the gag off so he could hear her screams.

The video continues for what seemed like hours only to be a couple minutes. Slice after slice her screams could be heard. Every scream hurt my heart more and more.

"I've got to go. Ta ya~!" And the video ended. No one said anything. "Fuck it! I'm going to England!" I say.

I jog upstairs and pack my suitcase. Enough for a month. "We're coming with you weather you like t or not." Taryleen announced.

"Fine. I need to call someone and ask for a favor." I say. Not sparing a glance at Taryleen I grab my phone and dial the number he gave me.

"Yo Ryder! Didn't think you would actually call me for a favor." Ashton says. Ashton is an old friend of mine. He runs the 2nd most powerful gang in the world.

"Ya I need that favor now." I say. "What can I do for ya?" He asks. "The girl that I'm dating and I'm going to marry has been kidnapped by a guy that's kidnapped her and her sisters before. This asshole took her again and brought her to England. I need help taking him down." I say.

"Do you have a last name?" He asks. "His name is Sam Leon." I hear him chuckle. "What have you gotten yourself into Ryder." "What do you mean?" I ask.

"Sam Leon is the number 1 gang leader in the world. I would help take him down even if you didn't ask." He says. I smirk. "Perfect. I'll meet you in England." I say and hang up.