Chapter 23 - Kidnapped again

Violet POV

Leaving Ryder in California hurt. The night we went on our date we started dating. But now I'm in my jet flying to New York. Apparently I have to go to a business party as the CEO of VisterCorp. The party is tonight so when I land I have ruffly 3 hours to get ready.

*timeskip ~ at home*

I walk upstairs and plop down on my bed. Groaning I flip over and grab my phone.

Violet 😊: Hey! I just got home.
Ryder 😎: I miss you already~!
Violet 😊: Me too! I just wanna cuddle!!
Ryder 😎: I can't wait to see you again. Love you!
Violet 😊: Love you too! Bye!

I turn my phone off and start getting ready. I go to the bathroom and strip down my clothes. I turn the water hot and wash my hair with my coconut shampoo and my body with my vanilla.

I get out and dry myself off. I dry my hair, curl it and put it in a fancy bun with a few stands out framing my face. I put on my underwear and walk into my closet. "What to wear..." I mutter to myself.

I decided to choose an emerald green long sleeve dress. (Up on top. Idk how to explain clothes.) I put on some emerald green eye shadow and dark red lipstick. I put emerald green heels. Grabbed my black clutch I used on Ryder and I's date and put my phone, money, and house keys.

Blake pulled in with the limo and I climbed in.

As we arrived there was a red carpet going up the stairs into the ball room. We were technically at a ball, but only few were wearing ball gowns.

I exit the limo and all the paparazzi start snapping photos. "Violet! Violet!" I hear someone say. I turn towards the crowd and spot a paparazzi. "Yes?" I ask.

"Is it true that you and the hot, rich, CEO of RacingCorp are dating!!??" Paparazzi 1 asks. I nod. "It's true. I ran into him when I visited my home. We were highschool friends." I say and smile at the camera.

I walk inside and I am greeted by celebrity's, CEO's, and other famous people. Amongst everyone a familiar face shows up.

I walk over and tap their shoulder. "Ryder?" I ask. He turns around. "Violet! I missed you so much! Turns out i had to come as well. When you see texting me earlier I was on the plane coming." He exclaims kissing me in front of everyone.

*timeskip ~ still at party*

"I'm bored. What do you want to do?" I say facing Ryder. He shrugs. "Would you allow me a dance?" He asks holding his hand out. "I most certainly will good sir." I reply taking his hand.

For the rest of He night we danced, ate, and talked about business with other people.

(Cringe warning! ⚠️)

"Ryder, I'm going to the restroom. I'll be back in a bit." I tell Ryder. He nods and I make my way to the bathroom.

I stand in front of the mirror and touch up my make up a bit. I then hear a crash. I run into a stall and hide. I grab out my phone and start texting Ryder.

Violet 😊: Ryder! There's something happening in the girls bathroom and I don't feel safe at all! There was a crash and I'm hiding in a stall!
Ryder 😎: I'll be there in a bit. Wait for me.
Violet 😊: Ok.

From underneath the stall door I see black stilettos come into my view. The owner of the shoes start banging on the door. "Violet open up! Don't make me come in there!" A voice I recognize says.

"I'm not coming out Amber!" I yell at her. "Fine  then." She says. Smoke starts filling up the restroom. "W-What is this?!?" I shout at her.

"Gas Chloroform. It'll knock you out so I can take you to Sam. We're taking you VERY far away this time." She says.

I whip out my phone. With the last of my energy I write a quick text to Ryder.

Violet 😊: Amber knock me out..chloroform gas...far away...Sam...help

The last thing I remember is Amber telling someone, probably Sam, that she has me and to bring the car around. Then I blacked out.

As I awoke I'm greeted by chains. I'm chained to the floor again. "Hello my dear Violet!" A voice I never wanted to hear again says.

"Sam." I grit through my teeth. He flinched hearing the venom in my voice.

"I've waited 7 long years to take you again. Can you guess where we are?" He asks. Judging by the smells and the noise. "We're....in Europe." I say.

"Correct you are! We are in England!" He says. "E-England?!?!" I stutter. I'm 3,399 miles away from Ryder. I burst into tears.

"Don't worry my dear, you'll be here with me...for a long, long time." He smirks.

————————————————————————
I love cliffhangers! They're so fun! Except when you read them. Anyway, I realized today was Wednesday and I meant to upload last chapter tomorrow so I'm just going to upload this one tomorrow instead. Also summer is coming to an end and I have to get ready for hel..I mean school. So starting next week updates are Sunday and Wednesday. It might change. Idk. Baiiiiiiii! (By the time this uploads it'll be Thursday)