Chapter 11

There was no way I can go bowling on Saturday without Harry. Not because I was clingy and couldn't go a day without him. But because I felt bad for him and it wasn't fair. My friends haven't given me a reason for why they didn't want Harry to go and until they gave me a good one, I was going to try to convince them to go with him too. We were Harry's only friends, aside from his soccer team but he didn't hang out with them outside of practices as far as I knew. 

I got to school determined and ready to argue with my friends to let Harry come with us. He was my boyfriend and soul mate and I wanted him and my friends to get along. I really didn't know why they didn't want him to tag along. Everything seemed fine in school. It made no sense. 

I made it to school and spotted Niall, Luanne, and Liam at our usual table. Niall made eye contact with me and waved me over. I smiled at him and just as I was about to make my way over there, Harry came up and hugged my waist from behind. He leaned his chin on my shoulder and said huskily into my ear, "Hey, babe."

He turned me around to face him, giving me a kiss on the cheek as he did so. 

I giggled and then caught myself. Since when did I giggle? Ew. 

"Babe?" I asked, happily. "Since when did you start calling me that?"

He pretended to think for a moment, looking upward. "Since just now. What, you don't like it?"

I loved it. It was different and it made me feel special. "I do, it's just weird," I said. "I'm not used to it."

"Well, get used to it because you'll be hearing a lot more of it," he winked. "Babe."

He wrapped his arms around my waist again, this time while he was in front of me. I suddenly became aware of the people around me. I didn't know if they were staring or not but I was too embarrassed to look. Harry and I were awfully close for my liking. It would have been fine if we were at home but all these people made me nervous. 

"C'mon, lets go sit," I tugged his hand, leading him to where my friends were. But he grabbed my uninjured wrist and sat me down at the table we were standing next to instead. 

He didn't let me ask him about that before he started talking again. "So, you're coming to my game on Saturday, right?"

Confused, I said, "What game?"

"Aw,c'mon," he said. I was very aware of his left leg touching my right one. But I was used to having some part of him always touching mine. Whether it was just holding hands or our shoulders touching when we were sitting. "The soccer game! Everyone in school is going. And I'm playing for the first time so you have to go."

"Oh, I have to?" I teased. 

"Yup, its your duty," he stopped to give my knuckles a kiss just like last time. And just like last time, the lingering feeling of his lips gave me butterflies. "I'll pick you up at four, yeah? As a bonus, you can watch me warm up," he smirked, knowing I loved looking at him running around in shorts. 

I knew these school games ended late so if I went, there was no way I would be able to go bowling. I already told Niall I would go with them and we haven't gone out in a while. You could count the party but that ended quickly. 

Harry raised his eyebrows and nudged me when I didn't answer. "Is four okay?" 

"Sure," I said, suddenly.

His smile lit up his face as if it were a ray of sunshine. "Great. You're amazing."

I laughed softly, unsure of what exactly I was doing. First, I agree to go bowling with my friends and without Harry. Now, I'm telling Harry that I'll go to his game on the same day. I mean, this was his first game of the year so it was important to go.