Author's Note

*PleaseRead!*

I KNOW THERE'S A LOT OF LOOSE ENDS HERE AND STUFF BUT DON'T HATE ME JUST KEEP READING THERE'S AN ANNOUNCEMENT AT THE END.

Hey, guys! So we've reached the end! I'm going to get straight to the point in case people dont read this but PLEASE DO!

Okay, so, first off, thank you all for reading my first fanfiction. I know it wasn't that great but thank you all for the positive comments and feedback I've been getting! I love you all, you're all amazing.

Secondly, this is very important! I just want to say that I do not condone the behavior in this fanfiction. I know Harry Styles isn't in real life how he is in this book. I simply used his name and appearance. Also, please, if you know someone or is someone who is getting abused, I strongly urge you to get out of that relationship quickly. It's not healthy and you don't deserve it! This story wasn't meant to romanticize abuse but to bring awareness to it. The last thing I want to do is romanticize it.

Third, BIG NEWS! THERE WILL MOST LIKELY BE A SEQUEL TO THIS! I'm planning on doing another story focusing on Harry (because I couldn't stand leaving him as the bad guy) but I don't know if it'll be a short story or a full book yet, so stay tuned! I'll post a chapter here to let you know when I do start it so keep this in your libraries, please! ALSO! THERE MIGHT BE ANOTHER SEQUEL FOCUSING ON DIANA AND NIALL! But that one will be after the Harry one. Maybe. 

Anyway, I can't thank you all enough for reading this story and for getting it the amount of reads that it has! I love you all to bits! Please feel free to message me if you ever feel like talking or ranting or whatever. I LOVE YOU! THANK YOU SO MUCH!

Don't forget to vote and comment and please keep sharing this story! <3333