cuatros • friday nights

Nick

"You lucky I had a couple of wraps left in my room." I said while sitting in the front seat.

"Yeah whatever, you took to damn long. I texted you thirty minutes ago."

"But you would've left if you didn't need what I had," I told him waving the wraps in his face, "and I just woke up from a nap. Don't act like a bitch nigga about it."

"Or you was trying to look good for Alex." He mumbled glancing in my direction. I was about to yell at him before I realized she had ear buds in.

"Nah, don't tweak." I told him as I fixed my chain.

"We are going to Tay's house. Nigga you showed up there in your boxers once."

"We don't speak of that. Ever again."

Jay stopped his car once we reached to Jay's house. When we pulled up we saw Alesha standing outside.

"It's windy as hell out here and this bitch just standing here like everything's peachy." I said while taking of my seat belt.

"We're here Alex." Jay said as he pulled her ear bud out. Alex who was waking up from her nap opened her eyes and smiled at me.

No I didn't smile back I looked away because I need to prove I came here for one reason. To smoke the fuck out of my lungs. So I opened the car door walked passed Alesha stupid ass and barged into Tay's house.

"Nigga you know there's a door bell, right?" Tay said from the living room.

"Y'all got some snacks?" I said while opening the fridge.

"No, Alesha said she was gonna buy some on the way."

"and I did, Nick yellow looking ass took too long to get here. I was not bout to be in this house alone with you and ya momma." Alesha sneered as she plopped a duffle bag on the ground, where Tay was sitting.

Jess then entered with Jay and Alex.

"Guess who bout to get high as fuuuuccck." Jess sang as she sat down in the couch.

"I'm sorry but are your parents home?" Alex asked suddenly concerned as Jess pulled the bag out her backpack.

"My dad hasn't  been here in years and my mom doesn't care. If she feels like it she'll come down stairs and take a hit." Tay shrugged while opening the big bag of potato chips.

"Who gonna roll?" Jay asked looking around at us.

"I will!" Alesha's giddy ass said as she tried to grab the wraps.

"Um, no bitch the fuck you thought this was." I said to Alesha.

"Chubby finger having ass." Tay mumbled. Alesha glared over at Tay.

"Okay well Alesha's not doing it, I'm most definitely not gone do it. So who is?" Jay asked while sitting back in couch.

"I can do it." Alex said nonchalantly from the floor where she was sitting. We all looked at her like she was a crazy person, "Listen I'm not that bad. My ex taught me how."