once • party

Alexandrea

"You don't just wear anything to a college party

"You don't just wear anything to a college party." Alesha said looking through my closet.

"I don't know what to wear. You said heels were off the list,"

"Yes because how you gonna dance with heels on. What you need is some flats are some comfy J's. It's a house party so nothing fancy." She said. She stood up going through my closet viscously.

"I think you could wear this," she said throwing me a black mini skirt and black cropped top.

"Finally." I huffed taking off my robe and pulling on the skirt then the top. When I finished getting ready I started to flat iron my hair once again.

"Like Antonio said you're a straight baddie." Alesha said from behind me as I stood in front of the mirror.

"I hope y'all know I'm coming with." Dray said whist opening the door.

"Why?" Alesha asked.

"Well there's room in the car because due Tay's house arrest curfew and Nick is driving himself." Dray said pushing me out of the mirror and fixing his chain.

"Why is Nick driving himself for?" I asked.

"I don't know. All that matters is that I have a ride to a college party. Which means college women and I love older women." Dray'von fantasized.

"But you look like a five year old." Alesha laughed.

"How many times I gotta tell you this slang-"

Alesha then stopped him and said, "Imma stop you right there. Because ion want none of that."

"You're lucky you're my brothers girl." Dray said before walking out of my room.

"Is it bad that I'm kinda nervous?" I said while biting my lip.

"I mean sis he's a sophomore in college. I'm nervous for you." She responded.

Jay banged on my room door and started to yell.

"Hurry up. We are leaving now!" He yelled as he continued to bang in the door.

"Can you chill?" I said.

"Nah but it got you to get out of that room. Didn't it?" Jay said laughing. I rolled my eyes and walked passed him going straight down the stairs to see my mother who was absolutely drunk, it's only ten fifteen sis.

"Oh look at my beautiful baby girrrlll." She slurred walking over to me tripping over her own two feet.

"Mom you need to sit down." I said grabbing her hands.

"No, no hun I'm okay. I forgot how good cheap alcohol could be." She laughed.

"Any alcohol is good alcohol to you." I mumbled, "Listen mom I'm leaving. Please don't hurt yourself, again." She stumbled over to the couch.

I rolled my eyes and opened the front door walking outside.

Nick

"Please let me use your car tia

"Please let me use your car tia." I begged her as she sat on the couch with Pablo next to her.

"Why? I thought Jay was driving y'all." She said looking over at me.

I pursed my lips looking everywhere but her, "We ain't talking about Jay. We talking about me."

She laughed holding onto her stomach, "You trying to impress someone?"

"Tia we ain't talking about that. Like I said we talking about me and them car keys you got in your hand." I said trying to change the subject.

"Let the man use your car." Tia's boyfriend said from the kitchen.

"You see this is why I like Jeremy. This man always on my side." I said smiling. She then huffed out and handed me the key.

"I see the slightest thing as a scratch on my new car, imma beat the fuck outta ya scrawny ass." She warned me as I laid on top of her giving her a bear hug, "These glasses you got on cute or whatever." She laughed.

"Ight tia. I gotta go." I said walking over to the door.

"Don't drink and drive!" She yelled. I then closed the door and skipped over to the car like a little ass kid.
What I wanna do is pull up in tia's convertible and show Alex I'm a bad ass bitch. Nah, that's sounds gay as shit but you know what I mean. It took me the longest to pick out a fit and I had to use my nice belt too. The glasses I stole from Jess, her ass never notice that I'm taking her shit anyway. I just hope tonight I can actually have fun with Alex, without everyone being around us. That was the plan from the get go but no. Antonio is having a pArTy. I hate this nigga and I haven't even met him. I mean I've seen pictures. Alex been obsessing over him like he some type of model. I mean I'm that nigga, why not obsess over me?

When I got to the party I looked up and down the streets for parking. This place was most definitely packed. When I finally found parking down the street I parked the car and took the key out of the ignition. I pulled the mirror down from up above and looked at myself.

"I'm a fine ass nigga. If she don't want you it's on to the next. I can't be out in these streets depressed about no bitch. Because I'm that nigga, who's that nigga? I'm that nigga." I said to myself. I opened the car door, locking it behind me as I walked towards the house with loud music and various other people walking in. When I entered the house the smell of loud hit me like a truck and I saw females throwing it back to the music that you could feel the bass to.

'This is my type of party' I thought.

——-
Word count: 941.