dieciocho • oh, baby

Alex
"ICE ME OUT, NIGGA ICE ME OUT." Alesha yelled along with the song. Jess had just bought a car and Alesha obviously has the aux.

Jess and I look over at her, she's been acting weird for the past two weeks really high highs and really low lows, eating way more then usual. She even cried, Alesha barely cries only over things that matter.

After the song finished she became really quiet.

"What do you guys think about babies?" Alesha asked out of no where. Jess stepped on the brake so hard all our backs hit the seat.

"You said what!" Jess exclaimed. She began driving again just to pull into a parking lot of Walmart.

"What is this coming from?" I asked her turning around from the front seat looking back at her.

"I'm 4 weeks late." She mumbled.

"And the last time you had sex with Jay?" Jess asked her.

"Jay and I have sex five times a week." She says to us.
Jess and I looked at each other then looked back at her.
"Well when y'all been fucking like horny ass kids of course you have a chance of being pregnant." Jess said.

"I-I just thought it was my period coming around but I had mood swings and I've been craving ice cream in winter." She said tearing up, "And I bought a test. And-and I'm scared to do it alone." She stuttered.

"Okay, we gotta get to your house and do that test.Then we can go on from there." I said to her.

"Okay, Okay." She sniffed as Jess started up the car and basically raced back to her house.

"I would just like to say this took a deep ass turn." Jess breaking the silence.

"Jess?" I said, looking over to her.

"Yup." She said quickly.

"Just shut up and drive, will you?" I responded to her and she just nodded. We pulled into Alesha's drive way spotting that her dad's car was outside.

"Shit, fuck me." She mumbled while slamming the car door and walking in front of us toward her house.

"Jay already did though." Jess whispered to me. I looked over at her and punched her in the arm, "Ow, nigga you're strong." She said while holding her forearm, "Tay would've laughed." She sighed.

Alesha opened the front door with her key and walked into the house. The first thing we saw was Alesha's dad in the kitchen.

"Babygirl, how are you." Mr.McComb said to his daughter while approaching her with a hug.

"Hey, daddy." She replies.

"Hey Mr.M." Jess and I say in unison.

"What y'all girls up to? Any parties tonight?" He joked with us.

"Dad it's a Tuesday. I think we're just gonna go upstairs and just chill." She nods towards the hallway where here room was located. Jess and I walked behind her towards her room.

"Okay, how about I go take it and come back out of the bathroom." She said tapping her foot in nervousness.

"Yeah whatever you're comfortable with." I told her as she grabbed the pregnancy test and went the the bathroom across from her room door.

Jess laid on the bed and I sat down on the edge waiting for Alesha to come out of the bathroom.

"What if she's pregnant?" Jess whispered while looking up at the ceiling.

"I don't know," I answered honestly.

"You're the mature supportive friend think of something quick." Jess said to me.

Before I could think of something to say to Jess, Alesha walked into her room and closed the door behind her. She laid the test on the counter walking back and fourth wait for the test lines to show up.

"I wanna go to college." Alesha said out of the blue. Still pacing around her room, "I wanna live life."

A few minutes passed by and Alesha stopped pacing looking over to me.

"Check it," She told me. I immediately shook my head as an impulse. She looked back at me with eyes watering, "Please Alex." Her voice cracked. I then nodded walking towards the counter and picking up the stick.

My facial expression filled with shook I looked towards Jess then Alesha.

"You're pregnant." I nearly whispered.

"Oh my god, no." Alesha said sobbing I walked towards her giving her a hug. Jess joined in as Alesha's cries got louder.

"You're gonna be fine. We got you." I said to her.

——

Nick

"Oh my god, for real." I said in excitement. Basically hugging both my tia and her boyfriend, "I got a little sister in the way." I smiled rubbing my aunt's stomach.

"I'm sorry I took so long to tell you. Last time it was hard. When I lost the first one." Auntie Coco said to me. Taking me back to when I was fourteen and she lost her baby.

"It's okay, I just thought you were just getting a little chubby." I joked with her.

"Nah, man she's been hiding it. The doctor said it herself that Coco baby bump wouldn't be really big until month six." Jeremy said.

"I gotta call Alex, she's gonna be so hype. We gotta go get her some shoes matching mine." I said to them before going up to my room. I picked up my phone and called Alex immediately.

"Hello," Alex answered the phone after the fourth ring.

"Alex, mamas. I just found out Tia is pregnant, with a baby girl. I'm gonna be a big brother." I said getting real giddy.

"Baby that's perfect." She said slowly sounding uninterested.

"What's up with you?" I asked her.

"Nothing, nothing. I'm just really tired and I think I'm gonna spend the night at Alesha's tonight. I'll see you tomorrow. At school. I'm really happy for you though, and I'll come over to see Coco." Alex said, a muffled noise in the background.

"Everything good with you though?" I asked again.
I probably sound annoying but she sounds like she been through hell and back. Raspy ass voice and shit.

"Yeah I'm fine, I'll see you tomorrow." She quickly said then hung up. I know damn well this girl did not just hang up on me. Acting all different like she wasn't on the phone with me last night for five hours straight. I'm gonna find out what's going on with her, and I most definitely am gonna find out tomorrow.

—————
I updated twice within 24 hours don't hand me y'all. Also comment and what not.

Boujee • YBN Nahmir {slow updates}On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara