seis • twin nem

Alexandrea

"No mom you don't get to tell me what to do." I yelled at her, she tried to grab my arm but I pulled away.

"Alexandrea, you can't get a job. You have no type of experience and no daughter of mine will be working at a shoe store."

I rolled my eyes at her and looked down at my phone, I don't have time for her bull shit today.

"And if you told me that a couple of months ago I would've agreed. But we are broke. We are hanging off the ledge here. For god sakes mom this isn't New York, you can't live your bougie life anymore. You can't just have things at your finger tips." I said as I was putting on my shoes inside of my room. My mother as always had to put her two cents in. I was talking to my aunt about working at Foot Locker with Jay and she was all for it. My mother on the other hand thought it was a horrific idea.

"Young lady you are out of your mind we've been here for a week and a half and you are making life altering decisions."

"Oh, my fucking god. You don't get to talk to me about life altering decisions. You and dad were basically con artist." I said laughing at her.

Who does she think she is? Sis stood there stuck not know what to say next.

"Yeah, I'm leaving and I'm going to hang out with my new friends," I told her while taking my phone off the charger, "Oh and mom they aren't white." I said before leaving the room.

When I got down the stairs Jay and Nick looked at me.

"We can go now, Alesha's outside."  I said walking pass them.

I've never been so heated. I personally felt as if I was gonna fight her. She acts like everything is about her.  Ever since her ray of sunshine has left she's been completely unbareable, and I'm not talking about my dad I'm talking about her money and fur coats.

I forcefully opened Jay's car door and slammed it behind me. Alesha then opened the opposite side of the car door and sat down next to me.

"Why you slamming doors and shit?" Alesha said looking over at me.

"I'm just stressed," I responded leaning my head against the window.

Jay and Nick sat down in the front seats looking back at me.

"You ight?" Nick turned around and asked me.

"I'm okay, Nahmir."

"Now his ass gone be giddy at work talkin' about how we should all call him Nahmir." Jay said reversing the car out the drive way.

"Are you sure they're gonna hire me? I mean I have no work experience what so ever." I said ignoring Jay's comment and looking over at Alesha

"Okay but you're a pretty face. Which attracts more people because I mean mostly guys go in there. A fine worker equals more thirsty as customers trying to talk to you. You trick into buying expensive ass shoes then boom they don't remember what they got themselves into. Simple math sis." Alesha explained

"Math doesn't have words in it." Jay said confusingly.

"Nah man you gotta go." Nick told him while laughing. Once Jay found a parking spot we all jumped out of the car.

"Ahhh, it's twin nem. Good motherfuckin' vibes only super good vibes only. Ahhh." Alesha said as she recored Jay and Nick in their matching uniforms. Nick turned around and flexed his chain towards the camera.

"Don't get too hype now." Alesha said as she stopped recording the snap video.

"Damn you a hater shorty. I'm just trying to show off the new chain my tia got me." Nick said rolling his eyes.

"¿Tu hablas en español?" I asked him and he twisted his head to the side in shock. (translate; do you speak Spanish?)

"She speak Spanish too?" Nick asked Jay. Jay shrugged as he walked through the automatic doors.

"You don't? I mean you did say Auntie in Spanish." I said walking next to him.

"Listen I only know a couple of things in Spanish. Not like I pay attention in that class."

"Nick what you doing foe? Walking right pass the work place man." Jay said from behind us.

"I guess you gotta go, Nahmir." I told him and he looked at Jay, mouthing something. He turned back around and gave me a smile flashing his teeth.

"I'll talk to my manger, we need another employee anyway." Nick said.

"Thank you so much."  I then gave him a side hug before walking away.

Nick

"What the fuck," I mouthed to Jay before turning back around to Alex and giving her a smile, "I'll talk to my manger, we need another employee anyway."

"Thank you so much." She said before hugging me, then walking away.

When she walked away I couldn't stop starring at her. She had a fattie, no capping. Like I said before I'll fuck the shit outta her.

"Nick if you don't bring ya yellow looking ass over here." Jay yelled from behind me. I rolled my eyes turning around jogging into the store.

I gotta make sure she gets this job. The more time she's here, the more time she gets to spend with me.
That's the best plan I've ever came up with.

———
word count: 900