diecisiete • pretty brown eyes

Alesha

"You know what? Fuck you." I said while scrunching up my face and pushing Jay away from me.

"I see no problem with you changing what college you apply to." Jay shrugged.

"No you're insecure. You think everything is about you." I said empathizing the everything.

"What do you wanna do in college? I mean, what could possibly be in California that's not here?" Jay argued back.

"Opportunities, Jay. A whole different life from this hot ass southern state." I yelled back.

"They ain't got no damn water in California." He joked, I rolled my eyes, "I'm gonna miss you when you leave though. Been together longer then I can remember." He said coming closer to me. Leaning in to kiss me.

"Nuh-uh. None of that. I'm still mad." I said pushing his away playfully.

"You can be mad I'm still clapping ya shit."
————-
Alex

"Why did you do that when you were little?" I asked Nahmir slightly startled with his story.

"I hated football, I was little and tinier then all them big ass eleven year olds. So I purposely ran into the biggest kid and made sure he broke my wrist in the process of beating my ass." He laughed, he and I have been out on our date for an 3 hours or so. I just love roller skating and he might be a little bad but it was cute.

"Well I bet you looked so good in your jersey." I said reaching for his hand over the table. He held my hand and looked into my eyes.

"You got some pretty brown eyes." He said biting his lips. Causing me to laugh out of no where, he started to smile as well.

"And you have the cutest smile, and accent." I told him.

"Girl I ain't got no accent." He said scrunching his nose.

"You see, it just came out." I pointed out.

"You got that cute little suburban, rich kid accent too, Ma." He said resting his hand on my cheek, "And you got a future in front of ya too. You're just mad beautiful." He then brought his hand to my chin inching closer to me. "Did I mention you got the prettiest brown eyes." He said looking me in the eyes again our faces just centimeters away.

"You know, I wanna kiss you so bad but you seem like you doing just fine with trying to sweeten me up when all I been wanting to do is kiss you for the past three hours." I whispered. He finally closed the space between our faces. He grabbed either side of my face trying to be even closer if that was possible.
I pulled away from him and looked to the other side of me feeling a presents of someone watching.

"Oh y'all, kissing kissing." Dray'von said standing there with his friends as they laughed at his comment. I looked up at him annoyed as ever.

"Ain't ya ass supposed to be doing something not anywhere near me?" Nahmir said looking a little annoyed

"Nigga it's a roller rank, everyone be here. Especially the little baddies." He said high fiving one of his little friends, "And you got lip gloss all on ya lips my guy."
They laughed and walked off.

"You do have just a little bit on the corner of your mouth." I said licking my thumb and wiping the lipgloss off.

"You should've left it on because it's gonna be right back there." He said.

"Nope, Dray is here. Him and his little friends gonna be talking about it." I told him.

"We can leave mamas." He said getting all giddy.
I agreed and tried to take off my skates, "Nah lemme do it. Can't have you messing up them nails you got done." He told me. He kneeled down and began taking off my skates. He then put on my nike and tied them. He hurried to take of his skates as well and gave them to the person working at the front counter.

Just as we got in the parking lot he grabbed my waist and brung me closer.

"Can you at least, please get in the car." I joked before running off to his aunt's car.

"You just love messing with me, huh?" Nahmir said.

He opened the car door for me and I hoped in and connected my phone to the aux. I began playing the song 'like you' by Bow-Wow.

"Cause I ain't never had nobody do me like you." We sang on the top of our lungs in unison.

" I didn't know you listened to Bow-wow." I said to him.

"Girl, ain't no one listen to Bow-Wow but the old heads. That way my childhood." He said to me.

"You know bow-wow's real name is Boward Woward." I said looking over to him.

"You play too much."
————
YALL, I KNOW YALL MAD. IM SORRY I BEEN LAZY.