siete • brace face

Alexandrea

I've been following Alesha around all afternoon and I'm worn out. We've been in and out of stores looking for who knows what.

"We can stay in the food court for like twenty minutes or so, Jay and Nick should be out soon." Alesha said and I nodded.

I needed to rest. You're probably thinking why is she so tired? Shouldn't she be used too this? It was less tiring in New York because I didn't carry any bags.

When Alesha and I reached the food court I sat down immediately.

"I'll get you something, just watch the bags." She told me as she plopped them down on the floor next to me. I sat there waiting for Alesha to come back. Looking really lonely and probably lame as hell.

This guy came and sat across from me flashing a smile. My eyes widened looking at him weirdly, who the fuck is he?

"I'm Antonio and you are?" He said extending his hand out to me

"Alexandrea," I said unsure as I put my hand into his. He brung my hand up to his lips and lightly kissed it.

"Beautiful name for a beautiful girl." He said causing me to smile obnoxiously. I nervously giggled before speaking.

"Thank you so much."

"Personally, I don't do this very often but a girl as beautiful as you shouldn't be sitting alone." He told me. I looked in every direction but his eyes while biting down on my lip. I dazed off looking at his perfect curl pattern and his blue bands on his braces.

"For someone who's new to this you're really good at this." I told him.

"I'm about to do something else really crazy," He said before digging into his back pocket and pulling out his phone, "Put your number in it." He said as he slide the phone across the table. I looked at him once more before grabbing his phone and putting my number in.

"I hope you aren't one of those guys who take my number and never call."

"Nah, I'm most definitely going to text you. And just in case your worried I'll text you right now."

My phone buzzed just seconds later.

"You see I'm not one of those guys." He said.

"Well Antonio, now that you proved me wrong. What are you gonna do about it?" I asked him as I picked up my phone as well.

"You can tell me where I can find your cute ass."

"I'll be possibly working at foot locker."

"Then I'll be there shorty." He said as he got up from the seat across from me and winked.

I sat there looking down at my phone cheesing like crazy.

"Giiirrlll." Alesha said coming over to the table with a basket of fries and two drinks, "Who was that?" She asked me while sipping on her drink.

"His name is Antonio." I said still holding a big smile on my face.

"He's cute? He slide you his number?"

"Yeah, did you see his hair though? Or his skin it's so clear?"

"He's a straight fine. Automatic nut type shit. Looking at him just makes a bitch go super soaker." She continued while munching on a fry.

"He's so cute, not gonna lie. Did you see those braces I just wanted to-"

"Y'all talking about me? That's my favorite topic." Nick said sitting next to in the booth grabbing a fry.
Jay followed him seconds later doing the same thing but squishing Alesha into the booth.

"I forgot I texted you that we were here." Alesha said rolling her eyes while taking another sip on her drink.

"What was y'all talking about?" Nick said ignoring Alesha's actions.

"Alex's new man candy. This fine came up to her and asked for her number." Alesha explained.

"Anyone can do that it's no big deal." Nick shrugged and leaned back in the seat.

"I mean, it runs in the family blood. No one can resist our good looks." Jay said looking over at Alesha flirtatiously.

"None of that." Alesha said laughing at Jay.

"Exactly none of that. Which means you can hang out with him unless we check him out." Nick said pointing between him and Jay. Jay nodded his head in agreement.

"Why?" I asked looking around the table.

"He's from the south. Southern niggas a whole different breed." Jay said as if it was a rule that everyone knew.

"I just feel as if you guys are making this up." I said sipping on the smoothie Alesha bought for me.

"Nah sis they're right. This one guy I went on one date with tried to run a train on me with his homies." Alesha said.

"True story." Jay nodded.

"Blah, blah old news. Now let's get to the new shit. I copped you a job." Nick said.

"Really? Oh my god Nahmir." I said hugging him around his waist so tight he almost got lifted off his seat.

"Who's your favorite brace face?" Nick said excitedly.

"You are," I sang still holding onto him.

"Eh, Antonio still better and I haven't even met him," Alesha shrugged causing me to laugh and Nick to glare at her, "Okay let's get back home before my parents worry. And so we can stalk Antonio on Instagram."

----

word count: 886