veinte • head

Alex
I basically ran to Coco when Nick unlocked the front door. She was sitting on the couch in pjs.

"Hello to you too." She said to me as I hugged her.

"I can't believe your having a baby girl." I said to her.

"I can't either I always wanted a girl." She responded rubbing her belly.

"I'm right here you know." Nick said to her as we walked into the living room.

"Anyways, we have to plan a baby shower and that guest room you guys have, y'all can turn it into a nursery. Oh I wanna help with all of it." I said to her probably more giddy then ever.

Truth is, I love babies and I was an only child so I never got to experience my mom bringing home someone from the hospital or helping take care of another human being.

"I'll have Nick call you when I go pick out colors and decorations for the nursery." She said to me.

"And Nick will give you my number." I said to her, "Right baby?" I said looking over at Nick.

"I don't really have a choice." He chuckled. I rolled my eyes at him.

"Y'all so cute, just look at his little smile." Coco pointed out.

"You know what would be even cuter tia? If I could take my girl to my room so we can study." He said trying to change the subject.

"Okay, Okay. I don't wanna get all emotional. Hormones and all. Go off kids just don't do anything crazy. This house has thin walls." Coco chuckled.

"I don't make promises I can't keep." Nick grinned grabbing my arm and basically dragged me to his room.

"Why are you acting like this—" I then got cut off by his lips hitting mine. We walked backwards until we hit his bed, our lips still attached.

Nick

Yes, this was my plan. Get her riled up as possible until she has to tell me what secret they're hiding.

She climbed on top of me, legs on either side, "What's on ya mind, love." She said roaming her hands over my chest.

"I'm just trying to figure out what y'all are hiding. That's all." I said. She rolled her eyes at me.

"Why are y'all so nosey?"

"Why are you and Jess such bad liars?" I fired back.

"Yeah I'm not doing this, I got homework to do before the game." She said trying to get off of me. I held onto her hips and flipped her so I was on top.

"Or you could tell me," I said trailing kisses down her neck. My hand began to wander down and unbuckle her jeans, "So we can just get this over with." I told her.

"Or maybe you can mind your busi—" She had stopped her sentence as soon as I slipped two fingers inside of her. Her eyes rolled back as she arched her back. I continued to kiss her neck as moved my fingers in and out of her. The small moans escaped her lips, she was trying to silence them so much. She took off her shirt and threw it on the other side of room. My tongue trailed down her body and I pushed her underwear to the side and slipped my tongue inside of her.

"Fuck," She barely whispered, her hands played with my hair. She pushed her hips up against tongue. I smiled knowing what I did made her want more.

I brung my head back up and looked her in the eyes.

"You ready to tell me mamas?" I asked her as I continued to move my fingers.

"Mhm," She nodded her head.

"Then tell me." I whispered into her ear.  She basically snapped out of her trance and pushed me off of her.

"No," She said buckling her jeans up. She got off my bed and grabbed her shirt off the floor,"You really wanna know that bad? Don't you?" Alex snickered at me.

"You can't say you didn't like it though." I laughed.
I picked up my phone and texted to the groupchat.

The nergros.

I just gave some good ass head now she big mad.

Tay 🥜 : we didn't need to know

Jess🤢: wha-  weird flex but Ight

mamas 😛❤️: lmaooooo, but guess what he AINT getting none

Jess 🤢: ahhh , but can I get sum 💀

mamas 😛❤️: Jess BYE. I'm not doing this w you today

I looked  over at her and threw the pillow in her direction. She was sitting at the desk in the corner of my room.

"You know if I wanted head I could've gotten some right?" I asked her. She looked up at me and crossed her arms.

"No, you messing with my head you fucking boozoo." She said throwing the pillow hard as hell at my head.

"Damn, I got you like that ma?" I chuckled at her.

———

Alex

"We gotta pick up Jay and Jess. Jay and Alesha aren't coming." I told Nick while looking down at my phone. We were at a stop light and he looked over at me, he stuck out his bottom lip and placed his hand on my thigh.

"You still mad?" He asked me as he rubbed my thigh in a circular motion. I wasn't mad, well anymore. I just wanted to mind my business and go on with my day.

"No I'm not." I said looking out the window.

"Good, because you know I love you right mamas." He said stepping in the gas when the light turned green. My heart skipped a beat. He what? Well yeah he said he loves me but does he LOVE ME LOVE ME. But I love him too. And I probably sound crazy because I've only known this kid for what? Two months but I love being around him. How annoying his lightskin ass is, how his dreads fall. How he's obsessed with looking his best and working hard. My little baby.

"I love you too baby." I said without thinking again.

——-

AHHH TWO UPDATES IN ONE DAY.
enjoy 😌, hopefully I get the next one to you by tmw.