Chapter 6: I'm too powerfull to kill!

Imelda is 2036 years old and she has never felt fear before. She was never afraid of anything. But it's been a week since her dissapearance and Imelda has never been more afraid. She knew that she was kidnapped even before she got the message from the Dagobert hunters. Purple Wolves don't break their promises and she promised to help Imelda.

The message from Dagobert was simple, it said: "We have her, the one you are looking for. Bring me the Moon Stones and she is yours to take. -Elis Dagobert"

Imelda promissed to herself that she is going to kill them all, every last Dagobert will die by her hand. She will put an end to their malicious blood line. Aswangs and witches are the first supernatural beings on the planet. Everyone knows what are the witches and what they can do, how they can be killed. But not many people know about the Aswangs.

That's because Aswangs are silent beasts, they hunt in the night when no one can see them and as soon as someone has seen their true form they are killed. An Aswang is a shapeshifting monster that possesses a combination of traits of either a vampire, a ghoul, a witch, a warlock or different species of werebeasts. Or even all of them together. Imelda is an Aswang. She is a shape shifter.

And at night Imelda can transform into creatures like: a bat, a crow, wild boar, black cat or a big black dog. She looks like a normal citizen and you will never see her coming. Some Aswangs love eating unborn fetuses of children. Imelda does not. The Torgunna Aswangs are different. They possess all of the traits of an Aswang.

However, they do not eat unborn children. They do feed on flesh and blood when needed or when they can no longer go on without feeding. But there is one thing every Aswang possesses. The ability of being fast and silent as a shadow. Imelda can change her appearance at night if she feels threatened or if she needs food. Imelda may have the traits of a vampire, but sun does not burn her. She is a daywalker. They are daywalkers.

Imelda can feel emotions the same way any other human or non human being can. Some Aswangs transform only at night, because they believe that God is dead or asleep then. Not her though.

Imelda does not believe in God. She believes in herself. No one knows what can kill her, only she does.

Her story is difficult and long to explain. The easiest part to explain is her hate for the Dagobert family. Or should she say Her Family? She is not just a Torgunna, Imelda is a Dagobert as well. Her father was a Dagobert. Her mother was an Aswang. It's a good thing that Imelda got all of her moms' genes.

Her mother was an innocent girl, she was harmless and she didn't even have her first shift when she was attacked and raped. Her mother was famous for her strength and kindness, until that cold and dark day when a Dagobert brutally raped her. Few months after Imeldas' birth she shifted for the first time.

She gave Imelda the best life she could at that time, she did everything she could not to loose her mind. She didn't want Imelda to know who her father was. But Imelda pushed her over the edge and she spilled the beans. She told her about the rape and about her father. That was the day Imelda started hating herself even more. Imelda is the product of hate and she couldn't stand it.

She never again asked her mother about her father. Then, they moved from their village so that Imeldas' mother wouldn't loose her mind. Imelda left her friends there, her cousins. Her mother and her. They were the last Torgunnas. Few years have passed and her mother died. You want to know how she died?

Imelda killed her. She went to the river where she sat and cried. When she asked her what's wrong she told her she wanted to die and then she gave Imelda the weapon she hid for years. She gave it to Imelda and she begged her daughter to kill her. She said she couldn't live a day longer, because every day it felt like a new wound being opened on her.