Chapter 12: He was not supposed to die that easy!

Today was the day when Sebastian would return from the council meeting, possibly get the results back and have Kaleb tell him the whole truth. That is if those who work in the lab are fast workers and Astrid found herself wishing that they were slow. Just now, ten years after she did it all, she felt angry at herself and terrified because of the consequences. That night Astrid had a weird dream. The dream she did not understand. And then she woke up screaming, with Imelda by her side trying to help her. It is safe to say that this was the first time that Astrid had no idea what her mind or her wolf was trying to tell her.

**

"This cup of wine is for those of us who survived. May we live long and healthy lives." A woman said as she smirked and everyone drank and cheered after what she said.

"This cup of champagne is for those whose lives I will end. May you live in fear for I am coming." She said and raised another glass. Everyone cheered even more now. And then one of them spoke up.

"How and when will you do it?" The man asked the woman as they all stopped in order to listen in on their conversation.

"I have a plan. You don't need to worry for I thought of everything. Believe me when I tell you that those who harmed us will pay." The woman said with a smirk on her face, but the other man did not look convinced.

"How are we supposed to trust you? I mean, no offense, but you didn't even want anything to do with our life style and now you are plotting your own revenge. How can you expect any of us to believe that our enemies will suffer?" He asked her and she smirked as she got up and started walking towards him. She was very beautiful, dressed in all grey as she walked towards the man. Beautiful yet deadly.

"You are right. I did not want anything to do with your life style. I hated cruelty for I was innocent.But the innocence in me died eight years ago. And then I accepted your traditions and rules. Maya died but Pegah was born. Do remember who I am and what I have been doing in the last eight years." She said as she neared the mans' face and everyone looked up at her with respect on their face. She was their leader after all.

"I have been building my reputation. I made everyone who met me remember me forever. Either as the Goddess of Death, or how they remember the Demetre Hunters: The Dragon Sister. I can not fly, I can not breath fire, I can not turn into a dragon, but I am still a dragon. Their blood runs through my veins. Dragons became extinct thanks to Purple Wolves and the Ice Queen. It may have been long time ago, but I will never forget what my ancestors went through. I will make them all pay, whoever it is that killed all of the hunters. The Dagobert, Golden, Silver, Fire, Aminon, Megatron, Ultrafar, Mustaha, Padanan, Jenin, Herculles, Freemon, Greenwald, Garaz, Mallice, Mordreds, Morgause, Manjango, Minol, Treballus hunters. I remember all 20 families. I remember all of their names and I will avenge all of them. The time will come when the blood calls for blood. The time when they suffer." The woman said through her teeth and then she smiled and turned around and continued drinking. That is when Astrid saw the sigil on the womans' arm. The Dragon skull sorrounded by roses.

She is the Demetre Huntress, it clicked in Astrid's head. That is when she realized that she did not kill all of them and this woman saw her kill them all. And she will not stop until Astrid is dead.

**

After she woke up and after she talked a little bit with Imelda she went to her bathroom in order to calm down a little bit. She should have known that this will happen. Sooner or later they were going to find out about what she had done. And she will have to pay for what she did. She wore her regular clothes, black jeans and black t-shirt with a jacket and she went down stairs. She saw Enfys, Gehenna, Kaleb and Imelda already sitting at the dining table so she joined them. She sat beside Imelda and greeted everyone. She started eating when she felt someone staring at her. She looked up and saw Kaleb glaring at her.