Chapter 19: Not alone!

It was Astrids' last day with the hunters. And through out those thirty days she has been tortured in ways no one ever imagined. She would never again be the same after that. In her mind, Astrid was going through the loss of those she held close to her heart over and over again, while she was being physically tortured by Pegah. And all those days. She was going through the same emotional pain over and over again. And while Pegah was torturing her, Astrid was unable to scream, whimper or cry. She felt every stab and every cut but she was unable to fight her off or to at least cry out loud. She was suffering in her own mind.

She could no longer think of her friends or about Imelda. All she could think about was her family. Her real family. Her mother and father along with her younger brother who she was unable to save. She would remember their screams, their cries for help.

And she would remember herself being dragged away by another pack member, so that she could not hear her familys' screams for help. Or so that she could not see them dying. And now was her last day with Pegah. Then, she heard the doors open and she heard someone walk towards her bed.

She saw the same recognizable grey outfit that Pegah always wore and she prepared herself for a stab or a hit, but it never came. Instead Pegah unchained her arms and legs and she made her get up. Astrid felt incredibly weak. She was so weak that she could not stand on her two feet without trembling which is why Pegah gave her her hand as a support and they slowly walked outside the dungeon and down the hallway where they came to the elevator. They walked inside and few seconds later the doors opened again and Pegah helped Astrid walk again.

And as they were walking to their next stop they had to pass the living room where the other hunters were sitting. As soon as they saw her they sent her terrible wishes, saying how they hoped that she will die from the wounds. Slow and painful death they wished her.

Astrid again could not cry or fight back so she let Pegah lead her wherever it is she wanted her to go. And then they stopped infront of the big white doors. And once Pegah opened them she saw that it was the toilet. Pegah walked her inside and then she walked back to the doors.

"You have to shower. Clean all of the blood and dirt off. There is also new set of clothes there for you. Wear it and come out once you are done. I will be right outside." She said and then she closed the doors behind her.

Astrid looked towards the doors and then she started taking off her clothes which took her longer than necessary. Thanks to her wounds and scars, she could not properly take the clothes off, so she ripped her shirt apart.

It was way too dirty anyways. And then she slowly started walking towards the shower. She got inside and turned the hot water on and sighed in relief. Usually, when she would shower she would be singing something like Bang Bang Bang from Big Bang, but not now.

She was way too damaged to be happy and sing.

Thirty minutes later she got out of the shower and she dried her hair. Then, she wore what Pegah gave her which was black jeans along with black T- Shirt.

And as soon as she was done she opened the doors and saw Pegah there, typing something on her phone. As soon as Pegah saw her she put her phone in a pocket and she took the witch stone out of her another pocker. She pointed it towards Astrid who could feel her wounds healing now and she sighed in relief.

Then, Pegah walked towards her again with new chains and she put them around her arms. Then she made Pegah walk infront of her and they went back into the living room where other hunters were sitting. They were all geared up and ready for fight when they saw Astrid.