Chapter 11: They weren't lying!

It was the second day since Sebastian left for a meeting. Today he was holding that meeting. Astrid wasn't sure how to act around Kaleb anymore, so she tried to avoid him that whole day. She was in the library with Imelda, trying to learn as much about Dany Rhaegos as possible. Imelda knew some things, however she did not know everything. She did not know her life story for Dany refused to talk about her past.

"Okay, let's do this again. Tell me everything you know about Dany." Astrid said and Imelda sighed as she prepared to say the same thing she said before.

"We were friends, we used to hang out all the time. I told her a lot about myself, but now when I look back I realize that I know nothing about her. She never told me about her family, if she had siblings or why was she traveling alone. Back then it was uncommon for women to travel all alone. Then the Moon showed up, he told us who he was and why he was there. He had to take care of some bussiness, but he met us and we befriended him. We kind of became that cliche group of friends until she told me she liked him more than just a friend. She begged me to talk with him about her, to find out if he liked her back." Imelda said as her face held that nostalgic look. She sighed as she continued story. Even if she didn't want to admit it, Imelda missed the Moon and she missed Dany as well.

"I talked to the Moon and he said that he did not return her feelings. Few days later, as Dany was flirting with him he told her that, but he also lied to her and told her that he liked me instead. He thought that that would make it better, but it did not. That day is the day when it all went downhill. She attacked me, saying how she was tired of everyone taking everything away from her and how she will make me pay, as if it was my fault that he did not like her. So, I dismissed her threat. I never should have done that."She said and looked at Astrid before continuing the story.

" The following day the Moon was supposed to return back in the sky, to his home. And he said his goodbye. Then as he was about to disappear, Dany grabbed his arm and with that took a stone from him. Stone of the Moon. After that he grew weaker each day for she was taking his power and then she cursed me and you. And ever since then the Moon has been trapped in his own home, being forced to listen to her call herself the Goddess of his home." Imelda finished saying and Astrid nodded her head as she listened to her tragic story. She sure did go through a lot.

"What I do not understand is how did she survive Rebell Sinclair? I thought that she was dead and now, decades later after her supposed death I find out that she is still alive and has taken over the Moon." Astrid said and Imelda frowned. Sure, it was confusing at first, but there was explanation for everything.

"Dany loved making people believe that they won when really they did not. When Rebell Sinclair supposedly killed Dany, she made them all believe that she was dead just because she returned the Fate her powers. But really, she just went back to the Moon where she has been planning how to destroy us all." Imelda said and Astrid nodded as she sighed and looked at the book.

"Okay, we have to find out who her family was. Who are her possible alies? And how can we kill her?" Astrid said and Imelda smiled. She knew the answer to all of the questions except for alies. She had no idea who could Dany after all those centuries have as an ally here?

"Her sister is Fate. They have no parents. They simply excist..... And we can not kill her. None of us can. Only the Moon can, which is why we need to summon him and give him all of the stones."Imelda said.

"Her sister is Fate.....I should have seen that one coming. Okay, good, you have answers to some of our questions but two still remain. Who are her allies and how can we summon the Moon?" Astrid said completely forgetting what the note they got said.