Chapter 20: The Moon vs The Moon Goddess

And there they stood. The whole pack, everyone that has been training, and the Kings among them. Even Imara was there along with her packs' warriors. Her soulmate had to stay behind and lead the pack as long as she was away. They were all standing together, united against the threat that they could feel coming their way. And as Imelda and Astrid neared the crowd, she saw Daetrin among them too. He was all geared up and ready to fight.

He stood and waited for an attack. He waited for anything to happen with a smirk and a wicked look in his eyes. And then they heard it first, and then they saw it happen. This was the first time in thousands of years this has happened. A giant explodion was heard and Astrid saw a few younger pack member put their hands over their ears. It is still not easy for them to control their hightened senses. And then Astrid looked up and gasped.

Sebastian turned around to ask what was happening, but he looked up too. And then they all saw it. The barrier that has been protecting the Kingdom ever since anyone could remember was falling apart. It was disappearing so fast that they did not even notice people sneaking behind them. And then one of the pack members was snatched aways and his throat was cut open. Daetrin looked at the rest of the pack quickly and he started yelling out orders.

"Don't let your guard down! Attack!" He yelled and then the hell began. Sebastian smirked as he felt his magic travell through his veins and soon the red smoke was sorrounding him as he kept killing the Goddess' warriors without any mercy. Enfys has shifted into his black wolf-part, the wolf of war and has already killed five of the warriors. Gehenna was standing right beside him as she used her own magic to protect herself and him.

And beside Sebastian stood Elois, now completely shifted into his Phoenix form as he waited for anyone to try to touch him, but no one dared to. Because they knew that they would burn if they did. Kaleb was the one who completely unleashed the Mad Hybrid. He run around with his yellow glowing eyes and with his fangs out. He mercilessly killed the Warriors. He finally embraced what he trully was, the Mad Hybrid.

And he was out for blood now. Imara unleashed her wolf of war, her black wolf along with her pack. They were merciless. They left no one alive. Anyone they came across of died. Imelda was standing right behind Astrid as she protected herself and Astrid. Although, Imelda had to admit it. Astrid was good at what she was doing. She sliced them all open. Warrior after warrior. And then Imelda saw Pegah and the few other hunters look at Astrid with hatred in their eyes, but they did not change the side. They were still helping them even though they hated Astrid with every bone in them. Imelda didn't know how, but Pegah seemed to have known that someone was sneaking behind her, because she turned around and stabbed the person in the neck.

And then she watched as the warrior fell on the ground. Imelda could not help but think that there was more to Pegah than they knew. That reflex was too fast for it to be human. Pegah was much more than what she was usually showing to them and now she had no time to hide it. But then Imelda heard someone scream. It almost sounded like the screeching sound. And they all turned around. Even the Moon Warriors stopped to turn around and see what was going on. And then they saw about twenty of the Warriors fall onto the ground, their bodies still burning.

They all looked at Elois who turned around and hissed at the enemies who charged at him then. And the battle continued. And then Imelda used her magic for the first time in a long time.

And twenty Warriors fell to the ground in an instant.That's when Imelda was attacked from behind. A certain warrior jumped on her back and was trying to strangle her. She tried to move his hands, but she had to admit it, the man was strong. And then Imeldas' eyes turned completely black. She hissed as she looked up and saw the sun slowly disappearing. It was already dark that day, but now it was getting worse. And Imeldas' animalistic side was growing restless. And then she transformed into a giant black dog. It would look like a wolf to normal human, but not to them.