Chapter 9: You are an original vampire, so act like one!

The following day they all met in Sebastian's office. Sebastian, Astrid and Imelda were already there. Sitting as Sebastian stared at Imelda. He did not trust her. How could he? He grew up listening to the worst stories about Aswangs and now an Aswang was sitting in front of him, claiming to want to help. He could never trust her. As he was about to say something the doors flew wide open and Enfys and Gehenna walked inside. Astrid got up and Enfys hugged her immediatelly. Imelda would have been jelous had she not known that Gehenna was his soulmate. It took them long enough to find out.

"What has happened to you? I was literally going out of my freaking mind.... You weren't answering your phone for a month. A month!" He said as he backed away a little bit to take a good look at her. He still didn't see the black haired woman sitting on another chair...He did not see the look his King was serving her.

"Long story short. I needed some time alone." She said and he nodded his head as he hugged her again while scolding her like a child. She just smiled as she backed away from him a step.

"You couldn't have missed me that much." She said and he raised an eyebrow and opened his mouth to speak up but Gehenna interupted him.

"Ohh trust me he did miss you that much. He wouldn't shut up about you. I must say...it was really tempting to track you down and drag you back here." She said and Astrid smiled as she raised an eyebrow.

"How have things been going here? Everything okay with you, Gehenna? Last time I saw you you were trying to kill us all." Astrid said and Gehenna flinched as a frown found its way up to her face.

"Not one of my proudest moments, I must admit...But things have been going as good as they could. Well...things have been as good as they could be once we got the note from the Moon Goddess." She said and Astrid frowned. Astrid was about to say something when Enfys' eyes widened as he saw someone behind Astrid.

"Imelda?" He asked with shock still being very presentable on his face. He has not seen her in centuries. And once he said the name Gehenna snapped her head to Imelda's direction as well. And Astrid had to watch her eyes widen as well.

"Long time no see, old friends." She said with her famous wicked smile on her face. Enfys gulped and once Imelda saw that she raised her hand as if to stop them from speaking. Imelda seemed to have been connected with the most important creatures on the Earth, yet she never met the Red Wolf and the Phoenix. She may have been the first person to fight the first Red Wolf though.

"Don't worry. I am not here to hurt anyone. I am here to help." She said and Gehenna was tempted to laugh but she did not.

"You are here to help?" She asked with sarcasm laced in her tone and Imelda smiled at their shocked expressions. Gehenna did not betray Imelda, that did not mean that she trusted her. Not ever again.

"Believe it or not...people do change." She said and Enfys looked at her with a knowing expression. It made Astrid question everything she thought she knew.

"Yeah, people do...But Aswangs don't." He said and Imelda instantly frowned and then the heard someone coughing. They all turned to see a very bored looking Sebastian look at them. He raised an eyebrow and they all sat down next to each other. The office was big enough to fit them all in.

"Okay, well...can we finally discuss the reason as to why are we all here today?" He asked and they finally nodded their heads. Sebastian was about to start talking when the doors opened again and someone else stormed inside. They all looked up to see Kaleb walk in very fast. He stood infront of all of them as he struggled to catch his breath.

"I am sorry I'm late....I had to take care of a rogue." He said and then he saw Astrid who stood up to greet him. She gave him a big and long hug and he hugged her back.