Chapter 13: Zomoluss morrtuire ihnree!

Thirty minutes was all she had. So, once she got into her room she had no time to contact Imelda or anything else. She took all of the books from her shelf and started speed-reading them. It didn't take her long to find what she was looking for.

She made a little list and as she kept reading the paragraph. The list was simple. It said: - late shifter, - ability to look younger than he is, - distant, - all for justice. There was just one thing she was not sure about. Somehow she had to find out what Daetrin believed in. She was the Purple Wolf, she wanted to know everything. Maybe what Daetrin was was not important at that point, but the wolf inside her would not leave her alone. Not until she knew what he really was. However, there was still the possibility of him just simply being the late werewolf shifter. She started cleaning up and moving her books back to their shelf. She looked at her list and then she looked out of her window. The whole pack looked happy and carefree. Sebastian made sure that they would always be happy. If only they knew what was about to go down. And then her doors opened and Sebastian marched through the doors with two guards following after him. And one of the guards happens to be the guard Sebastian trusts the most, Daetrin himself.

"Astrid Hecate Haad, you are under arrest for mass murder. You will spend the following two days in the dungeon until your punisher arrives." Sebastian said completely void of any emotion. Sure she was afraid, but she understood that he had to do this.. He was the King of All and he had to be just even if the ones committing the crime were his friends. This had to be done.

"What exactly am I guilty of?" She asked while still playing the innocent card. That was the second mistake she did.. First being the moment she decided to commit mass murder.

"The evidence that was found on the crime scene... All of the evidences we found through out the years lead up to one person. You. You are guilty of hating on thousands of hunters just because of the mistake one of them did. You are guilty of forgetting something a Purple Wolf should never forget. That there is a natural order in everything. You are guilty of releasing your anger on all those innocent people. You are guilty of making everyone go through hell for ten years. You are guilty of killing all those hunters. You are guilty of forgetting that there is a justice for everyone. " He said and a single tear fell down her cheek. She did the wrong thing. She knew that now, but there was no turning back anymore. She commited the crime and now she will have to pay for it.

"I'm sorry." She said as Daetrin came around and as he put the cuffs on her. Tears started rolling down her cheeks as she sobbed.

"I am not the one you should appologize to. The Hunters are." He said and just as he turned around and was about to walk away when he turned back arround and he looked Daetrin directly in the eyes.

" Put her in the most secure dungeon. She has no rights of visits or any contact with the outside world....except for when she receives food and water." He said and then he walked out of the room and up to his room. Daetrin pushed her to walk and she began walking. He was no longer nice to her, if he ever was..

"I have a question." She said and Daetrin scoffed but told her to ask anyways.

" What do you think of Heaven? " She asked him and the other guard looked at Daetrin confused, as if he was asking him why was he even answering to her questions.

"Heaven does not exist. Hell has much more realistic sound to it." He said and she nodded her head. It all made sense now.

"I think I figured out what you are." She said but he did not want to listen to anything else she had to say.

" What is there to figure out? I am the werewolf. I just happen to be the late shifter." He said and she shook her head as she looked up to him. They turned left and opened some giant doors as they walked into the darker part of the castle.