Introdution/Info

Personality: He's shy, quiet, and very secretive. He doesn't trust people easily due to past issues. Likes a variety of things.

Age: 15

Hair Color: Dark Black ( But is purple from dyeing)

Eye Color: Dark Blue

Ethnicity: Caucasian

Height: 5,5

Normal Wear: White hat, Black T shirt with White short sleeves, Grey jeans, With black Army boots

Swim Wear: Grey T shirt with black shorts

Skills and Benefits:  He's smart,  Agile, Pretty light on his feet, Strategic, and Is pretty good at Gymnastics.

Weaknesses and Down Falls:  His mind and feelings are easily hurt and tries hard to hide it, and will sometimes space out and forget what go on around him.
Might break down, and will start thinking about harsh events in the pass.

Why he wants to go on the show: He wants to win the money for college, and to make new friends that won't judge him.

Likes: reading, Drawing,  writing( fan fiction, x reader's, and in his diary), TV,  Music, Nice people, and Animals(mostly Birds)

Hi, um. Author here. Thanks for checking out my story. You like my book cover? I worked hard on it. (It was different but then I wanted to change it)

 (It was different but then I wanted to change it)

There. Now you can have a better look at it. Anyways, thanks for reading and don't forget to vote(I-if you want)