Extra chapter: Sick day

I laid down in my bed feeling sick. I been laying down for most of the time we got off the island. I heard a sudden knock on the door.

"Come in!" I say being to lazy to get up. I see DJ walk in.

"Hey buddy. Feeling any better?"

" *Coughs* It feels like I'm dying . The doctor said I'll be better in time for the competition." I said.

"Well I'm heading to a party. Do you want me to get you anything?"

"Pretzels would be nice. And pizza." I said.

"Okay. Get well soon."

"I will. Goodnight."

"Goodnight" DJ said leaving out. I'm glad someone came to check up on me. I then hear another knock.

"No. Please not the doctor. I just took that nasty medicine an hour ago." I mumble to myself.

"Hello. Derick, you in there?"

"Owen?" I said. He then opened the door.

"There you are. Why are you in here when You could be partying?" He said dancing.

"First off I'm sick. Second of all I hate party's. *Sneezes*. Can you pass me the tissues?" I said. He the threw it directly at my forehead.

"Ow!"

"Sorry. Anyway, take care dude."

"Wait, are you going to the party?"

"Yes."

"Before you go, can I talk to you about something?"

"Sure what is it?"

"You can keep a secret right?" I said as he nodded his head.

"Okay you see, there's someone I like and I don't know how to bring myself into telling them. Have any advice?"

" If you like someone. Tell them, but if they don't feel the same way you can still be friends with that person."

"Okay, thanks Owen."

"No problem. Anything else?"

"Nope. That's it. Thanks Owen." I said layed my head down falling asleep.