Chapter 10: I can't cook

I woke up early not really feeling like doing anything. But today we had a challenge so unfortunately I couldn't just lay down and do nothing. I look down and seen everyone still sleep. Duncan then started doing push ups on the floor.

Does he notice Harold's underwear is in front of his face? He then opened his eyes and seen it and fell to the floor.

All the guys then woke up laughing at Duncan. I just rolled my eyes knowing that I won't get my peace and quite time.

"Not cool Harold man, not cool." Duncan said.

"Does aren't mine." Harold said.

I kinda felt bad that I couldn't take up for him.

"Calm down guys. Harold will move his um... Stuff. Right Harold?" I said trying to make things better.

"I'm taking a shower." Harold said storming out. Yeah he's gonna regret that. I sat down and listen to what the guys were talking about.

I then hear the guys plotting something. "Guys look, you don't have to do this. I'll get Harold to clean up his mess."

"Yeah, just for him to do it again." Duncan said. I personally think they just wanted an excuse to bother Harold.

/"Okay, I'm worried that my team is gonna be more focused on bothering Harold then the actually challenge." \

We all headed down to he beach.

"Today's challenge will test your minds, your teamwork. Your skills in the kitchen. You'll be making a three course meal and will be serving to me for tasting. The winners will get a reward. The losers will send somebody home. Each team will appoint a head chef to create a theme of the meal and oversee the cooking."

/"Great, one thing I am bad at is cooking. At most, I would just put something in the oven. Other then that I have no cooking experience."\

"To cook, you need ingredients. Every morning a truck brings us food. Today's task start there." Chris finished.

"We could do a killer Italian theme." Geoff said excitedly. I just carried cheese since I had no clue what I was going to do.

We all walked into the kitchen. "We have three Courses. And seven people. So everyone partner up.

" I know how to make pasta sauce." DJ said.

"I know how to boil pasta" Bridgette said as they high fived each other.

"Me, Derick and Sadie can rock the antipasto. I'm like a black belt when it comes to cheese." I facepalmed to Harold's remark while everyone laughed. He couldn't see why it was funny.

/"Although Harold's remark was stupid I'm kinda glad that I'm working with Harold. I mean all the other groups sound bad. If I worked with Duncan and Courtney we'd all just argue the whole time, and if I worked with DJ and Bridgette I'd be embarrassed to admit to DJ that I can't cook."\

"I guess that leaves me and you on dessert details." Duncan said to Courtney in a flirting matter.

"Oh no. No way." Courtney started.

"Come on Courtney, for the team." Geoff said. Then they did there eyes so kinda of way making her do it. I was following Harold around since I didn't know what to do.

"Where you want the water Bridg whoops" DJ said. He spilled the water both on me and Harold pants. I look down and the ground and growl quietly to myself and then calmed myself.

"Nice move dorka-hontas." Harold said.

"Oh bummer, better go change dude."
Geoff said.

I sighed to myself and walked off. Those were my favorite jeans. At least it Was just water.