Chapter 24: Everyone jumps Heather

"Campers! Welcome to the semi finals! " Chris said."Today, we reward our challengers with an all you can eat pancake breakfast!"

We went to the mess hall.

"We're getting pancakes! We're getting pancakes." Owen chanted.

I sat by myself and just ate the pancakes at a slow rate. They were burnt horribly. After that, we went to a theater like area. I sat on the end, with Heather. Which sucks.

"Campers, welcome to the semi finals! The producers ran out of insane ways of torturing you, so they asked the outside campers for ideas." Chris said."They provided us with the sickest, most twisted, and insane dates imaginable in TDI's version of spin the bottle Starting with Izzy, Trent, Cody, Justin, Noah, Leshawna, Lindsay, Beth, Tyler, Harold, DJ, Geoff, Bridgette, Duncan, Courtney, Eva, Katie and Sadie, and Ezekiel."

"What is this? Grade 5?" Heather asked in discussted matter."Why don't we just do seven minutes of heaven in a tacky basement closet?"

"Yeah, good call. Let's do it!" Owen agreed, but got smacked by Heather.

"Each player will take turns spinning the bottle. The camper that you land on determines the dare you'll perform." Chris said."You can take the dare and win a freebie, or inflict the dare on a fellow camper in Hope's of voting them out."

"And if we refuse the dare?" Heather asked.

"Oh, not a good option. Anyone who chickens out their dare will be sent directly to the dock of shame." Chris said.

"So, as long as we do our dares and get freebies we're safe?" I asked.

"Correct-a-mundo. So who wants humiliate themselves first?" Chris asked.

We all stayed silent, but Gwen volunteered. She spun the bottle.

"Duncan's dare:Lick Owen's armpit. Gwen, you can perform the dare or dare one of your competitors to do it. Either way, Someone's licking some armpit in the next minute."

"I triple dog dare Heather." Gwen said.

Heather licked his armpit. She fell down. It looked like she was having a seizure. Heather went up to spin the bottle.

"Ezekiel's dare: Chew your own toenail, slowly." Chris said.

"Gwen, I dare Gwen." Heather said.

Gwen says down on the chair and chewed it slowly. I'm getting kinda nervous. It's gonna be my turn soon.

Owen went and spinner the bottle.

"Beth's dare: Rechew Harold's gum." Chris said

"I will take the dare!" Owen said pridefully.

And just like that, Owen got the first freebie. It was my turn. I spinned the bottle.

"Izzy's Dare: Fight Chef Head on, and win. If you lose, you have to keep fighting him until you win." Chris said.

Chef then gave me this crazy look. I put down my hat and got ready. Me and Chef began fighting but so far he was winning.

Then thought of the hide and seek challenge. How Izzy knocked him down. I kept blocking his attacks and looked for an opening. I flipped back, then jump forward and kicked him down.

"That's, for burning my pancakes on purpose." I said.

I earned a few claps from Owen and Gwen.

"And Derick earns the second frebie." Chris said giving me it.

/"Okay, this show is completely insane. But you know what. It definitely made me stronger as a person."\

Now it was Gwen's turn. She got a dare from Cody. She had to put ice down her pants and let them melt.