Chapter 22: Lost

DJ texted me saying that they got to pick the next person to join them wherever they're staying.

Guess I'm not the most hated character on this show. The rain looks nice outside. It's been raining for quite awhile. I can't tell if the guy's alliance is still a thing. Then again, there are more guys then girls here.

"Listen up, campers!" Chris said on the loud speaker."One of the most grueling challenges of any summer camp expos the dreaded rain day. Where all activities were given the remote possibility of fun are canceled in favor of the arts and crafts center."

"The forecast for tomorrow is rain,rain, and more rain followed by rain. See you all at the crafts tents tomorrow at 0700 hours." Chris said.

Weird. Owen isn't here... wonder where he went. I fell asleep to the sweet sound of the rain.

The next day I woke with our beds stranded, laying on our beds like there boats.

"Where did all this water come from?!" Gwen asked.

"How should I know?!" I yelled

"You know, this is so ridiculous. It's almost funny." Duncan said. I then seen a shark fin in the water.

We all ended up getting on one of the cabins, staying as much distance from the sharks.

"Quick, we need something big and chewy to shove in his mouth!" Gwen yelled.

"Owen!" Heather yelled.

Well. That's one idea. We drifted off to some island. Well, it smells better than the one we were on.

"Okay, is anyone else creeped out by this deserted island?" Gwen asked.

"Puh-lease, any goof ball can see that this is one of Chris's cheesy production sets with fake props." Heather said kicking a rock.

"Yo, drama queen, we've obviously just drifted down stream. The producers will send a search party." Duncan said.

"This is Chris we're talking about here. I'm pretty sure he won't send a rescue party." I said.

"What If there isn't a rescue team? What if the producers think we're dead?" Gwen asked."I say we build a raft and sail back to camp."

"Good call, let's get more lost." Duncan daid.

"We need to build a raft!"

"We need to stay put."

"Duh, we're not lost, this is just Chris's lame attempt at challenge our ship wrecking survival skills."

"So, like how he did with the pysco killer challenge? " I asked.

"Exactly. At least someone agrees with me." Heather said. "I'm onto you, Chris! I'm going for a walk, come on Derick!" Heather said.

I just shrugged and followed.

"So, why am I following you again?"

"Because we're the only two sain competitors left. I say we team up and work together until we get to the final two." Hearher suggested.

"And how do know I can trust you?" I asked.

"Look, I know we're both not friends, but if you team up with me, I'll make sure Duncan is next to go. But that means after him, werid both girl is gone. Deal?"

"I guess. But I'll only agree to get rid of Gwen, once Duncan is gone." I said as Heather nodded.

/"Okay, this is a big risk. I'm not sure if I'll stay in the game much longer, but if I beat Duncan, that's a win on it's own."/