Chapter 13: Bye bye Harold

I was in the cabin. And as always everyone was sleep except me. I then began to hear a plane over our head. I went outside to see Chris flying towards us.

"Incoming!" Chris yelled.

"Hit the deck!" Geoff yelled as we all ran out of the way.

/"I swear this guy is trying to kill us."\

"Just flexing your muscles for today's extreme sports challenge." Chris yelled as me and Gwen cover our ears.

"Ugh! It's to early for this." Gwen said.

"This week you'll participate in three challenges. First up extreme sofa bench sky diving." Chris continued to yell in the megaphone. "Contestants will plummet- uh skydive to a waiting sofa bed target below."

Chef then jumped as it began to crush him. "Of course, you'll be sky diving from 5000 feet, and you'll be using these" Chris said as he threw out ripped parachutes. "Our lucky contestants are Trent and DJ" Chris said as I looked over concerned for DJ.

"Sure, why not. You know what they say on Black Comb Mountain bro. Best glimpse of heaven on the way into hell. Lets do this." Trent said.

"Yeah. Uh, sure. Bring it on." DJ said as I could tell that he was scared.

/"Look I've studied DJ for a while now. So I can tell when he's lying. Or hiding something. Or scared."\

"Not so fast. Because the second challenge of the day is extreme rodeo moose riding." Chris said. "Contestants will rodeo ride the great Canadian bucking moose for eight seconds or get hoofed into a giant pile of socks from the lost and found."

"That stink pile ain't noting but laundry day back home" Leshawna said.

"Its your lucky day Leshawna because your riding for gophers. And Geoff you'll ride for Bass" Chris said. Owen then went up to the moose then got kicked in the face. I facepalm a his stupidity.

"And the final challenge is extreme sea do water skiing. Contestants will water ski a race course grabbing as many flags as they can before crossing the finish line. While a member from the opposing team drives the sea do.

" How can we water ski without water?" Heather said.

"It's hard. Check it out." Chris said.

We then look at chef attempting it then failing.

"Harold, you'll ski for the killer bass and Lindsay for the screaming gophers" Chris said

"I can model my new bikini" Lindsay said excited.

"Now for the cool swag. Who ever wins the most challenges gets bragging rights for the night, saves their butts from elimination, and wins a trip down multi massage mobile shower." Chris said as chef starts playing the harp making it more dramatic.

Chris then got on his plane. "Okay gang, chow for breaky, then report back in twenty minutes for the extreme sport challenge." Chris said as he starts his plane. And flew off. I held on to my hat for it wouldn't fly off. I then look at the ground to see DJ's hat. I walked over and picked it up.

"H-here's your hat" I said handing him it.

"Thanks." he said. As he walked off. I went to get breakfast but I ended up giving it to Owen. I then stopped to hear Bridgette and Gwen talking.

"Woah, some dude is crushing big time. It's probably for you" Bridgette said. I could tell that it was Harold's but I wanted to see where this was going to go.

"Really, I was gonna say it was for you" Gwen said.

"But Trent is totally crunching on you. I've seen the way he scams an extra muffin for you." Bridgette said.