Chapter 19: Good bye my friend

Me and DJ were outside at night. I was playing duel monsters with him. I have two deck of cards with me, so let him barrow mine. So far, I had 1400 life points and he had 200.

"So, do you end your turn?" I said.

"I guess, not much I can do."

"Okay then, I play monster reborn and I bring back my blue eyes white dragon. Then I play the card no defense.

It forces all of your monsters in attack mode. Then I attack with white lightning and just like that, all of your life points are eliminated."

"Are you sure?"

"Yep. The attack was more than enough. Even if it wasn't, I would've attacked with Dark Magician. And if that wasnt enough, I had mirror force faced down, so I had you trapped." I said

"Wow. I see you really take pride in duel monsters."

"Yeah. I have years of practice. You only had 34 hours. Not bad." I said taking back the deck I let him borrow.

I look to see the rest of the campers come outside.

They set up a projector and put on a movie. It looked like a horror movie. I look over at DJ to see him looking scared. The movie barely started and he's already frightened.

About an hour and a half later, the ending was near.

"Here comes the blood-fest!"Gwen shouted.

"Aw, the psycho is going back to the woods! He's getting away! Yeah, good ending!" Izzy shouted. I guess that's the end.

"Woo, am I ever glad that's over. I really hate scary movies!" DJ said. I patted him on his back.

"What scares you most? The part where everyone meets an grizzly death. Or then pysco killer with a hook." Duncan said causing DJ to hide behind me.

Everyone around chuckled at DJ's firght.

"Oh, come on, Deej. For a slasher flick, it was pretty tame." Gwen said.

"Yeah, there was hardly any hacking. It's not like BloodBath 2: Summer camp raid of terror." Duncan said.

"No way! I love that movie. I love the part when the killer jams that guys hand into the lawnmower." Gwen said.

"Or when he pushes the chick off the dock and then she lands on a propeller blade that slices her in half." Duncan said.

"Or when he shoves that big dudes head inside the wood chipper!" Duncan and Gwen say in sync causing DJ to jump onto my lap, and into my arms. My face was red as a tomato.

"Aw, looks like Duncan and Gwen have more than common than bad fashion sense. It's just mindless guts and gore."

"Horror movies are not mindless" Gwen said.

"Yeah, they're loaded with psychological trauma. Heh, look at DJ." Duncan said.

"Um... DJ. Can I have my legs back?" I said.

He kept shaking while hugging me in fear.

"Yeah. I'm taking that as a no." I said.

"Whatever! Does anyone have any idea what our challenge will be this week?" Heather said.

"Hey, yo, chef, where's the fire?" Duncan asked. Chef gasped. And hopped on the boat.

"Dude, you forgot this!" Owen said and picking up a backpack. A newspaper fell out and he picked it up.

"Escape Psycho killer on the loose! Be on the lookout a man wearing a hockey mask, a hooked hand, carrying a chainsaw!" Owsn said.

"Haha! He's on the loose."