Chapter 1: The cast

I was sitting on the boat reading my Harry Potter book. I then looked up to see that the island is close by. I put my book in my purple backpack and then walked off the boat.

"And our next camper, Derick," Chris said.

"Oh hello, Chris," I said as I walked over to where everyone was standing.

"Wow, is your hair naturally purple?" said some short girl with glasses.

"Um no, it's normally black, but I recently dyed it purple," I said, answering her question.

Another boat was coming, a girl with crazy orange hair was coming " Hi Chris! Hi" she said then she tripped off the boat and fell into the water.

I held in my laugh. Someone ran up to help her "guys, she can be seriously hurt." she said.

The girl shook all the water off of her. "Are we having lunch soon!?" she said sounding excited.

"That is a good call." a chubby guy said sounding like he wanted to eat.

"First, we need a picture for the promos."Chris said as we all walked to the end of the dock.

" Wait, cards full, just a sec" Chris said

"come on man, my face is starting to freeze." One of the girls said."

"Alright everyone says, Wawanakwa." Chris told us"

"Wawanakwa" we all said as the dock clasped, and we all got wet. "Alright, meet me in the campfire pit in ten" Chris told us.

+

I dry off, and put back on my glasses and made my way to the campfire pit. I stand next to a guy with glasses and light brown hair.

"Welcome to Camp Wawanakwa, your home for the next eight weeks, everyone sitting around you will be your friends, your competition, and maybe even your friends. You dig?" Chris finished.

Some punk threatened his first at me and and the guy I was standing next to.. Rude, did he just assume we were nerds because we wear glasses?

"Dang, he doesn't seem so nice, I'm Harold" he said to me.

"Agreed, and I'm Derick." I responded.

Well he seems nice. Chris began to call teams, I was put on the Killer Bass team. He then introduced us to the outhouse confessional where we can rant, or as he said"get something off your chest"

/Derick:"So, my first confessional. Um. My first order of business, make a good first impression on my fellow teammates."\

I picked up my bookbag and began walking to the cabins, Harold was ranting about some magic camp he's been to before.

I was trying to be nice and just nodded along with whatever he said.

"Gopher your cabin is in the east, Bass your in the west. Chris said as I continued walking.

"You can have the top bunk, I'll have bottom" Harold said as we picked a bunk in the corner.

I was sitting on the top buck playing on my phone until I heard a scream from the Gopher cabin. I got down and peeked in to see what was going on.

Turns out they were freaking out over a tiny bug. I walked up and bend over and offer it my finger with a gentle smile. It crawled on to my figure and then I stood back up.

"Ew, that's nasty. At least you have gloves on" Leshawna said.

I just shrugged and walked it out to nature. Well It probably won't last long out there. I walked back and finished unpacking and then made my way to the mess hall to hear yelling.

"I serve it three times a day, you eat it three times a day, grab your tray, get your food, and sit your butts down now!" Chef yelled.

I stood behind Leshawna in the line.

" yo what's up bro" Leshawna said to me.

" Oh hi." I said in response.

" thanks for getting rid of that bug, those things are nasty". She said cringing.

"No problem"

she then tried to talk to Eva as Eva just glared at her."

"Oh, it's gonna be like that is?!" she sassed.

but then Chef yelled for us to keep the line moving. I sat down between Katie and DJ.

"Your first challenge begins, in one hour" Chris said sounding excited.

"What do you think they'll make us do" Katie said.

"I don't know, it literally could be anything. I said making Katie looking unsure of herself.

"You two worry too much, it's our first challenge, how hard could it be" DJ said
looking sure of that it wouldn't be difficult.

And before we knew it we were in our swimsuits on a cliff.

"Oh sh*t" DJ said

" Wow, this is gonna be fun isn't it." I said in a sarcastic tone looking at DJ

Hi, um Author here, thank you for reading my fanfic. Sorry its short. I will try to make the next one longer. Also feel free to ask questions and comment what you think. Bye :)