Chapter 21: A nerd, A goth, and a Party Boy

I was sleeping peacefully in the cabin. Suddenly I heard a loud helicopter noise.

"Keep it down out there!" Leshawna yelled.

"What's going on out here?" Gwen asked.

"Is that the donut copter?" Owen asked.

"Donut copter?" I asked.

"All in name of today's challenge: the Tri-armed-tri-athalon." Chris said.

"Tri-armed? Like three arms?" Owen asked.

"Yes. Three challenges, three teams of two, three arms per team. Except one special lucky team. They'll have three people." Chris said.

"Have you met these people?" Heather started.

"Have you met yourself?" I said, cutting her off.

"As I was saying, the team that wins gets invincibility from tonight's vote." Chris said.

+

We were in the mess hall. I got handcuffed with Gwen and Geoff.

/"Okay. I'm fine with Gwen. She has a brain, she just doesn't like people, which I can't blame her. But I don't like Geoff. He's annoying. And he bullied me. I didn't forget about him stealing my hat, not am I willing to forgive."\

"First of our three challenges: competitive chow down!" Chris started."Each team will choose an feeder and an eater. Eaters must put their hands behind them, making it even more difficult for the feeders. One last thing. This is the wimp key. A skeletal key that will open any handcuffs. You'll be offered the wimp key at each challenge to unlock yourselves from your teammate. But, if you choose to accept it, you'll both be eliminated."

"Of course." I mumbled.

"Hello, how do we win this thing?" Gwen asked.

"Just eating the platters for each team." Chris said."Tittle goes to the team who finishes their platter for delicacies fastest."

"We don't have to fight or anything, eh? We're a team." Geoff said.

"You be the eater then" Gwen said.

"Cool."

"Now, wait. I'll be the eater."

"Cool."

"Wait." Gwen said.

"Ugh! Geoff will eat, Gwen and I will feed! No questions asked!" I demanded.

Not like it mattered anyway. I mean, do you see who we're up against? No one can out eat Owen. And I mean nobody.

We began feeding Geoff, but he kept talking, while Gwen kept insisting that he shut up.

"The winners are Heather and Owen!" Chris yelled as me and Gwen groaned. We made our way to the docks for the second part of the challenge.

"Last chance to use the wimp key before part two." Chris said.

"What's the challenge Chris?" Geoff asked.

"On the beach you'll find three canoes. One for each team. Your challenge is to paddle your canoe while wearing handcuffs." Chris laughed. I just rolled my eyes."All the way to Boney Island. Once there, you will open a package that is waiting for you. Go!"

We all began pushing out canoe to the water.

"This one time, we had this massive pool party, and my buddy Jay and I decided to take our buddies lawn and we planted it in the school's foyer." Geoff said.

"That's nice" I said sarcastically." But did you know me and Gwen are here to win, not to talk to you?"

"No, no! It was like so awesome." Geoff said, like he didn't hear my remark.