Chapter 11

Wednesday

General P.OV
*archie,Jug,P.P and Fred at Pop's having lunch*

"Wow I hadn't heard from you for about two years."Fred said.

"I know."F.P said. "Jug started studying in Southside High,and then became a serpent..."

"Remember The Black Hood?"Fred asked laughing making Jughead's muscles tense up.

F.P smiled. "How wouldn't I."

"The Black Hood?"Archie asked looking at Jughead.

"Yeah,he was a guy from the high that pranked everyone telling he was a murderer."Fred added. "He worked in the Gold And Blue."

"Talking about that."F.P said. "Jug liked writing stories,do you still?"

Jughead just bit his onion ring.

"Well he's working on an investigation with Betty."Archie said and Jughead almost kills him.

"Betty."F.P smirked. "Uuuuh...Who is Betty?Is that your girlfriend?"

"Um,tell me more about the Black Hood!"Jughead told Fred changing the topic making Archie raise his eyebrows.

"Oh well it looks like he's back,but I'm not sure if he's pranking this time,he's too old."Fred said.

"Yeah."F.P added. "This is serious now."

"Do you know something dad?"Jughead asked.

"No."F.P lied.

-

When they both walked in their trailer F.P got angry.

"Why would you talk about the black hood?!He comes a lot to the Whyte Wyrm"F.P said.

"Why do you care that much?Do you know something?"Jughead asked.

"I don't Jughead,I don't know what game are you trying to play."He said and walked outside.

-

Jughead walked to the Whyte Wyrm to join his friends.

"What's up guys?"He said as he reached Toni,Sweet Pea,Fangs and three other guys.

"Jug we need to tell you something."Sweet Pea said.

"Don't Guys."Fangs said.

"What is it."He said.

"You have been hanging out with that Betty Cooper a lot lately."Sweet Pea started. "And I also saw you with Veronica and Archie."

"And?"Jug said.

"You are a Serpent,you don't hang out with that people."Toni said.

"I do now."Jughead said starting to get angry.

"You've only been in two fights."Fangs said. "We had six since Sunday."

"You're our leader."Toni added. "But we don't know who you are right now,the Serpents leader or someone else."

"I'm Jughead I'm the leader and if I hang out with other people it doesn't mean I'm someone else,got it?"he said.

"You act like a bad boy but all of sudden you're at the forest with this blonde,you're a coward."Toni said.

"Her name is Betty,so don't call her blonde."Jughead said looking at her straight in the eyes.

"See?That's what we mean."Toni said.

"I think we should replace our king."Sweet Pea said.

"We shouldn't."Fangs said.

"With a fight,if I win,I'll be the new king,if I don't you keep the place"Sweet Pea said.

"And why would I accept?"Jughead asked.

"If you win,I help you to find the Black Hood."He added.

"Deal."Jughead said.

"Deal."Sweet pea added.

"Okay,So tomorrow at 9?"Toni asked and Jughead nodded.

-
Betty
*at pop's w Veronica*
"So I was thinking,since on Saturday I have my mom's birthday party,would you come,please?"She asked with puppy eyes. "It's boring,she only invites her friends and I'm always sitting down alone,I'll invite Archie too,but please come."

"Of course V."I said smiling. "I can help to decorate."

"And you can bring Jughead."She smirked.

"I don't think he likes going to this parties."I said. "But I'll tell him."

"Okay great,thanks."She said and I smiled and nodded.

-

I walked in my room,shit,the date with Chuck.

I quickly put an outfit on,

I curled my hair and ran downstairs

My parents were still at work.

Someone knocked on the door,probably Chuck,but we said we would meet at Pop's.

I fake smiled and opened it,but saw Jughead.

"Jug?"I asked. "What's wrong?"

He walked in and we sat down on a couch.

"Do you think I'm a coward?"He asked. "I don't even know who I am right now."

"Jughead of course you aren't a coward."I said and held his hand. "I know who you are."

He looked up to my eyes.

"You decided to help me with the investigation,you found clues,you saved me from the Black Hood,you went with me to that creepy house which I'm definitely not going back to."I said making him smile. "And you're there for me."

I put my hands on his cheeks. "You're not a coward."

"Thanks Betty."He said and we kissed.

"Hey on Saturday there's Veronica's mother birthday party."I said standing up and grabbing my jacket. "Would you please come,Archie will be there."

"Do I really have to?."He said.

"Yeah,you're my boyfriend."I said kissing his lips one more time and walking with him towards the door.

"Fine,Be careful okay?"He said as we walked outside.

"I'm Betty Cooper,I'm always careful."I said joking and he smiled.