Chapter 19

Betty
Same day.

After talking with Kevin and V and changing my mood we heard Cheryl yell something from the door and we walked there to see her and Chuck with Jughead.

"Listen up Party People!"She yelled. "Everyone has their secrets,so let's play a little game to get those secrets out in the open."

She turned around and locked the door.

-

"What the hell is secrets and sins?"Reggie asked.

We were all sitting in a circle around Cheryl.

"Is a variation between truth or dare,in which we own our truths by telling it like it is."She said.

"I'll start."Kevin said drunk.

Oh no.

"I was on a date with Joaquin when we saw Betty with Chuck in his car."He started saying.

"Oh my god."Cheryl said looking at me. "Color me shocked Betty Cooper,you've been in a a car with Chuck?."

"Is that why you're acting so weird with him?"She asked.

"I didn't finish!"Kevin yelled sounding more drunk. "He was sexually assaulting her!"

Everyone gasped and I was about to respond when V held my hand. "Don't say anything B,Don't get in the gutter with them"

"Wait wait,so the rumors are true?"Reggie asked. "Chuck assaulted you in his car?"

"Let's hear Chuck's side of the story."Cheryl said.

"Well then I guess is my turn now."Chuck said. "Boy do I have a twisted secret to reveal.Starring Betty Cooper."

I looked at Jug and he looked angrier than before while looking at Chuck.

"Leave her the hell alone,Chuck."Archie said.

"Shut up,Andrews!"Chuck said. "You don't know who she really is,hell Betty doesn't even know herself."

"There are rumors about me and Betty in my car,but they are also rumores about Betty and Veronica forcing me to say sorry in a hot tub.Betty dressed up like a hooker,in a God-awful black wig,drugged me,handcuffed me in the jacuzzi,and I almost drowned until she got me to say what she wanted to hear."He said.

I closed my fists with too much strength.

"And then,she really lost it."He added. "But hey!You knew about this,right Jughead?"

Jug quickly punched him hard making everyone tense up.

Chuck punched him back and then Jughead punched him again throwing him to the floor.

Chuck stood up and was about to hit him again when F.P ran in and stopped Chuck.

"Get your hands off me,snake!"Chuck yelled.

"Get out!"F.P yelled walking him to the door. "Go on!"

And with that Chuck walked away bleeding.

F.P turned around and looked at us. "What are you looking at?The party's done.It's over!Go home!.

Jughead

"Go home!"Dad yelled.

Everyone started walking away and I did too,but dad grabbed me and stopped me. "Whoa where the hell are you going?"

"What,you want to give me some advice on my right hook?!"I yelled angry.

"I want you to go back inside and talk to your girl."He said.

"I don't think it's gonna work out."I said. "Irreconcilable differences."I turned around to walk away.

"Don't run away from this."He said getting in my way. "Don't run away.You've got something good here.With her,with your friends,something that we could never give you,not me,not your mom,not even the serpents."

"After what I just saw in there,she needs you."He added. "You're a serpent Jughead.,But don't let her go."

I turned around feeling blood on my cheekbone and walked back in the house.

-
Betty

Jug and I were at Pop's,he had a a cut on his cheekbone and a red bruise on his eye.

He had took his beanie off and let it on the table.

"Jug sorry for what happened."I said and he took his arm off of my shoulders.

"It's okay."He said crossing his arms and resting them on the table. "You were doing a nice thing,it's just,I'm not really used to it"I looked at him worried. "I'm scared,of getting hurt or being rejected,for being myself"

"I...should have told you."I said. "But instead I threw this party that you didn't even want"

He looked at me.

"Something is very,very wrong with me."I said and his eyes showed curiosity and concern. "There's this darkness in me,that's overwhelming sometimes.I don't know where it comes from."

My voice cracked but I kept calm.

"Is what makes me do these crazy things like."I said and opened my fists to show him the nail marks. "Like this"

Surprisingly he closed my fists and held them in his hands.

I looked at him and he looked at me,he kissed my hands and made me feel warm and relieved.

When he let them go I leaned in and kissed his lips like I hadn't kissed them for years.

I rested my head on his shoulder and tried to think about all what happened.

Cheryl was back,everyone knew about the thing with Chuck,and  if my mom found out,I was dead.

Oh,and the winter dance was just a few days away.

Aaaaaah!I'm loving this.

Chery bombshell's back <3

-v