11

They walked to Maddies empty house due to the fact that Zach was at Bryces already, May was at a sleepover, and her mother was at work and would be for a few more hours

They walked to Maddies empty house due to the fact that Zach was at Bryces already, May was at a sleepover, and her mother was at work and would be for a few more hours. "Movie night?" Justin asks as he enters Maddies room, they always had a movie night, though their movie nights unlike other couples would only happen around once a month and they never really focused on the moive just each other. "Yeah, you know where my snacks are." Maddie says closing her bedroom door and locking it just in case because she would be in trouble for having a boy over. Justin, after slipping his shoes off and setting them near her bed, opened the small locked cabinet within her small nightstand that held all her snacks. She couldn't bring snacks into her house due to the fact with her mother they had a strict diet that nobody, other than her mother, followed. Justin pulled out two different kinds of chips, two cans of soda, and several different small bags of candy. "Movie?" Justin asks as he opens his soda and hands Maddie her can as she sits down near the headboard on her bed. "Whatevers in, not like we're gonna pay attention anyways." Maddie says smiling as she opens her can and takes a drink as she presses play on 'the fate of the furious.'

The movie was playing in the backround while Maddie and Justin laughed together as the sprayed whipped cream on each other. Maddie had it smeared on her face and so did Justin, and in his hair. Justin laughed as Maddie practically threw her weight on top of him to smear the sticky cream through his hair laughing at the results. After about ten minutes of Justin laying on his back with Maddie on top of them and both of them laughing they sit up, Maddie still on his lap. "You need a shower." Maddie says laughing running her hand through his hair making his hair clump together into a weird position opon his head and her hand became even stickier due to the large amount of cream in her hair. "So do you." He says laughing at the cream that made it to where he could barley see her actual face. "I can just rinse it out in the sink you need it out of your hair." Maddie says and Justin nods. "Alright. Clean your face first." He says laughing letting his hold on her waist drop as she leaves his lap to clean her face off in the bathroom that was connected to her bedroom.

"Alright take your shower. Make it quick." Maddie says throwing him a blue towel as she walks in. "Okay I'll be out in a few minutes." He says going into the bathroom and closing the door.

After about ten minutes, true to his words, Justin walked out of the bathroom this time not wearing his shirt but holding it. "Put your shirt on." Maddie says chuckling and blushing, though she had seen him shirtless multipule times before and during dating it always held the same impact on her. "The moment you stop blushing at me being shirtless will be the moment you stop loving me." Justin teases throwing his shirt over his head and running a hand through his hair small droplets of water dropping to his forhead. After that moment they simply layed on her bed, now only holding them as Maddie had put away the food, with Maddies head resting on his chest and Justins hands in her hair and on her waist. They talked, watched the movie that kept replaying, laughed, and after a while just sat in silence. Maddie had fallen asleep due to the small movements of Justins fingers through her hair but jolted awake when she heard a car pull into the driveway. She looked to the clock that was sat on her nightstand and it read 10:00pm. Maddie sat up and Justin did the same looking at her to see what she wanted to do. "Do you want to stay tonight or do you want to go home?" Maddie asks and Justin immeditally responded with the answer she had hoped, stay. "Okay. Closet." She said pushing him in the closet and telling him to lock it as the lock for the door was on the inside of the knob. Maddie quickly got up to turn off her TV and light as well as unlock her bedroom door. She ran back to the bed and went under the covers to act as she had been asleep or at least like she was trying too. Her mother opened the door to her room and turned on her light. "Madison. Wake up." Her mother says as she stands in the doorway and Maddie pretends to flinch at the light and sluggishly sit up. "Maddie." She corrects as she rubs her eyes with a squint acting how she would if she had just been awaken from her sleep.

"I told you I wanted to speak with you." She says ignoring her comment as she sits on the edge of Maddies bed. "Okay." Maddie says nodding hoping it wouldn't take too long and was wondering what it was about due to the boy who was sitting in the closet of her room. "I got a call from the school. They said you skipped a few classes and haven't been doing your work. Now you know that is not allowed." She says her voice calm though it made Maddies heart race as she nods. "I'm sorry. It won't happen again." Maddie says looking down and surprisingly her mother took it as an answer. "Alright." She says nodding obviously tired. "Don't let it happen again. If it does you'll have to hear something you don't want too." Her mother says making Maddies eyebrows furrow but she didn't press the topic as her mother closed the door after turning off the light and Maddie went to her closet door after the hall light went off. "You're good." She whispers and the closet door opens and shuts after Justins body makes its way into her room once again.

Justin walked to her bed, that even in the complete darkness he knew where it started, and climbed in and under the purple cover she now had layed on it. "Come here." He said his voice low enough for her mother to not hear but loud enough for her too. Maddie smiled which she knew he couldn't see but she didn't know that he could almost feel it as she climbed under the cover as well. She laid with her right leg draped across his waist and her right arm was across his torso hugging him while her head laid opon his chest. Justin laid calmly under her with his right hand in her hair and his left holding her arm. They both simply drifted off into a hopefully calm sleep with Justins hand  still ranking through her now mess of hair.

{8.6.18}