19

𝐈𝐦𝐩𝐨𝐫𝐭𝐚𝐧𝐭 𝐀/𝐍: 𝐈𝐟 𝐈 𝐩𝐮𝐭 𝐬𝐞𝐚𝐬𝐨𝐧 𝟑&𝟒 𝐢𝐧𝐭𝐨 𝐚 𝐬𝐞𝐩𝐚𝐫𝐚𝐭𝐞 𝐛𝐨𝐨𝐤 𝐰𝐨𝐮𝐥𝐝 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐠𝐮𝐲𝐬 𝐠𝐨 𝐨𝐯𝐞𝐫 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐝? 𝐈𝐭 𝐣𝐮𝐬𝐭 𝐦𝐚𝐤𝐞𝐬 𝐬𝐞𝐧𝐬𝐞 𝐭𝐨 𝐦𝐞 𝐭𝐨 𝐝𝐨 𝐭𝐡𝐨𝐬𝐞 𝐭𝐰𝐨 𝐢𝐧 𝐚 𝐬𝐞𝐩𝐚�...

𝐈𝐦𝐩𝐨𝐫𝐭𝐚𝐧𝐭 𝐀/𝐍:
𝐈𝐟 𝐈 𝐩𝐮𝐭 𝐬𝐞𝐚𝐬𝐨𝐧 𝟑&𝟒 𝐢𝐧𝐭𝐨 𝐚 𝐬𝐞𝐩𝐚𝐫𝐚𝐭𝐞 𝐛𝐨𝐨𝐤 𝐰𝐨𝐮𝐥𝐝 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐠𝐮𝐲𝐬 𝐠𝐨 𝐨𝐯𝐞𝐫 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐝? 𝐈𝐭 𝐣𝐮𝐬𝐭 𝐦𝐚𝐤𝐞𝐬 𝐬𝐞𝐧𝐬𝐞 𝐭𝐨 𝐦𝐞 𝐭𝐨 𝐝𝐨 𝐭𝐡𝐨𝐬𝐞 𝐭𝐰𝐨 𝐢𝐧 𝐚 𝐬𝐞𝐩𝐚𝐫𝐚𝐭𝐞 𝐛𝐨𝐨𝐤 𝐛𝐮𝐭 𝐢𝐟 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐠𝐮𝐲𝐬 𝐰𝐨𝐧'𝐭 𝐭𝐫𝐚𝐧𝐬𝐟𝐞𝐫 𝐈 𝐰𝐨𝐧'𝐭 𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐧𝐠𝐞 𝐛𝐮𝐭 𝐢𝐭'𝐝 𝐛𝐞 𝐚𝐩𝐩𝐫𝐞𝐜𝐢𝐚𝐭𝐞𝐝 𝐢𝐟 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐝𝐢𝐝!

"Do you think you're okay to stay by yourself?" Justin asks as he walks Maddie into her room after the dance. She looks up at him with an exhausted look on her face and red eyes from her tears. "Could you.." She looks down feeling guilty. "Could you stay?" She asks wiping her burning eyes and he sighs bending down slightly to look at the teen. "Of course." He says putting his hand on her cheek before he rests his forehead against hers. "Thank you." She mumbles before latching herself onto him and he hugs her closer to him. "There's no reason to thank me. If you need me then I'm here." He says and she nods pulling away.

"I know it's just now you have Clay and the Jensen's and I know you want to be there it's just having a gun pointed at you twice in two months is a lot." She says rubbing his arm and he nods in understanding. "Maddie, listen to me. Just because I have a family doesn't mean you're any less to me, nor does it mean I'm going to leave you alone when you need me. You're my forever, so if you need to me to stay with you while you sleep then that's what I will do." He says seriously making her smile and nod before leaning back on the bed and patting the area beside her.

With Justin's arms around her, and his lips singing sweet nothings into her ear it didn't take long for her body to relax and for her mind to drift off into what they both hoped would be a peaceful sleep. Though Justin finally had Maddie back in his arms his sleep didn't come as easily to him. He knew he was lying, he was still using and he knew she wouldn't want that for him or around her. So while Maddie fell asleep to the promise of forever with him, he feel asleep to the thought of him breaking her heart.

A knock at the door was what woke up the two teens that occupied Maddie's room. "No, no." Maddie mumbled while burying her head into Justin's chest. He chuckles softly and started to comb his fingers lightly through her hair. "Come on." He says with his loving eyes directed on the girl in his arms. When the door opened he looked away from her to the person coming in. Quickly May's cheeks heated up seeing a shirtless Justin with Maddie pressed against him. "Sorry I didn't mean to inter-" Justin laughs shaking his head.

"May we didn't do anything, it's just hot, I promise other than my shirt we're both fully clothed." He says making her nod and fully come into the room now feeling less embarrassed and flustered. "Well, Maddie.." May trails off looking at her sister making her groan and sit up her hair going in every direction making the other two people in the room chuckle. "Yes?" Maddie asks her voice groggy with tiredness as she spoke.