15

*you know the drill. It'll be edited in!*

Maddie stays quiet as she walks through the halls. Most of her friends were at the trial and well, everyone else was talking about it. As she turned left she seen Cyrus standing with his group of friends. "Hey, Assholes." Maddie smiles to them and they all turns and nod to her. "Aye, I knew you'd come around." Cyrus says making Maddie raise an eyebrow as Cyrus motions for her to join them on the right side of the hall. "You owe me twenty bucks." He says looking to one of the guys behind him. "You bet on me?" Maddie asks and Cyrus rolls his eyes looking up slightly at the girl who was surprisingly not much taller than him. "Oh come on, you're telling me I'm the first to bet on Little Dempsey?" He asks and they all chuckle at the joke and Maddie shakes her head.

Soon their laughter is interrupted by a chorus of laughter and chants, Monty, Bryce, and the rest of the guys were back. "Jesus." Cyrus shakes his head. "I would love to end those motherfuckers." Maddie turns her head to look at him and the group who all shout their love for the idea. "I could arrange that." Maddie says crossing her arms and Cyrus looks at her, he knew that she wasn't as loyal to them as she seemed, but he never thought she'd be completely against them. "Oh, really?" He asks and Maddie nods. "You still owe me a riot, and a fight, and a prank." She says and Cyrus points to her "good point." He says smiling at the idea.

"I like the nail polish." Maddie compliments him and he goes to say something but one of the guys behind him speaks up. "Yo, Little Dempsey, isn't that your boyfriend?" They call out and Maddie shakes her head. "What are you-" Then she sees it, she sees Justin walking up to Bryce. "Fuck." Maddie curses and quickly runs up. "We'll be waiting!" Cyrus shouts out to her as the group watches the young girl run across the hall.

"You're a goddamn liar." Is what she hears him say when she reaches them, standing beside Clay because Tony grabbed her by her shoulders. "You don't need to get involved if it's not necessary." He says and Maddie nods, it was true, but if something went wrong she was going to get involved, and every single one of them knew that. "This doesn't end well." Tony whispers and Maddie pulls her shoulders from him. "You never hooked up with Hannah, you would've told me." He says and Maddie slowly gravitates to the situation at hand.

"Why, because we were best friends and I told you everything?" Bryce asks walking forward to Justin, Monty goes to his side, and Scott behind him. "Did I ever tell you Maddie came onto me when you two broke up?" Bryce asks with a smirk his eyes on Maddie, not Justin.
"I should kill you." He says and Monty moves to touch his shoulder. "Hey, chill out." But Justin harshly shoves him away. Monty laughs and looks to Bryce.

"Still gonna hide behind your boys Bryce?" Justin asks and Bryce drops his bag and moves forward. "I'm not hiding. Do you wanna go?" He asks and Maddie looks at them with wide eyes. "You don't have to do this. You don't have to do this." She says seriously but they all ignore her, their eyes glaring at each other intensely until Justin makes the first move.

It doesn't take more than a split second for Justin to have Bryce up against a locker throwing punches, and then Monty grabs Justin's arms locking them so that he can't move and Bryce starts to punch Justin. "No!" Maddie shouts pulling at Monty's arms. "Get off! Monty let him go!" She screams as everyone rushes around the scene. She can hear Justin grunting from the punches and the kicks but she wasn't strong enough to get Monty off. "Fucking cut it off Maddie!" And Maddie scoffs as she grips at his arms trying to get him off but probably ended up jerking Justin more than helping him.

"Maddie move!" She hears Tony's voice as he ducks under someones arm. She does as told and then Tony pulled Monty off Justin and threw him against the locker. Maddie then turned around and Bryce had already grabbed Justin and threw him against the locker, where Justin had him not even five minutes ago. Justin quickly went back against Bryce but three guys grabbed him and threw him against the locker. Maddie jumped onto one of the guys backs hoping to get them off Justin but all it took was for them to thrust their back against the locker to make Maddie drop off. Maddie looks back to the scene with wide eyes, everyone was running and fighting and considering they had four against at least ten or fifteen it wasn't going to work. "Cyrus! Now!" She shouts and starts to kick at the boy holding Justin back. "Let's go, motherfuckers!" Cyrus shouts as he and his friends run down the hall ready for the fight they had been watching for five minutes. There were several shouts from the other boys and Cyrus ran straight to Maddie.