Promo:2

He suddenly took out his gun from nowhere and pointed it towards Gauri and pressed the trigger. But as always he was there to save her. He came in between the bullet and Gauri. It directly went into his chest. She was the first one to react.

Gauri(loudly): OOMMMMMMMM....

He fell on the floor with a thud. She immediately sat beside him and placed his head on her lap. Rudra rushed to his side after making sure that Bhavya is fine. 

Om(he was trying to speak something): Gauri, Rudra plz mere mom....mom dad k...ka khayal rakh...na..

He could hardly speak something but trying his best to speak.

Gauri: someone call the damn ambulance...Omm aankhein khuli rakhna...

Rudra: Om tumhe kuch nahi hoga...

Om: Bhavya bahot achi ladki hai,, please...use...use kabhi dur...mat jane dena...aur 

Gauri(tears were flowing from her eyes continuously) : tum 2 minute chup nahi reh sakte...

Om: aur tum...tum muskurate hue..bah..bahot achi lagti ho...aage se kisi...par gussa mat karna...

Saying that he passed away.Immediately they came with stretcher and make their way towards hospital. 

_________________________________________

Hii guys,, what do you think about the promo and the title of the ff?? Well, let me know in the comments...eagerly waiting for your response. Do not forget to vote. Silent readers it'll be best if you'll try to interact.

Thank you...