Part:21

The next 2 days Guari didn't talked with anyone. Not with Nani ma, Rudra and not even Om. Om was wondering that why she didn't came the whole day in his room. He saw her outside many time, she was asking the servant to give him his breakfast, is medicines, lunch, dinner and all. She specifically mentioned that he couldn't go outside the room and he needs complete bed rest. He also called her name many times but she ignored him. In afternoon Nani ma came and talked with him for sometime. After office Rudra also came to meet him. Bhavya lives near Gauri's house so her mother also came to meet him. But she didn't came there. He asked one of the servant so he replied that she is working in study. It was another day, he wanted to talk to her because he was getting bored. So in the early morning itself he came downstairs for a change. He went in the kitchen but only cook was there and he informed him that Gauri didn't came yet. So he sat on the sofa in the hall and played the TV. After sometime Nani ma came there completing her pooja.

Nani ma: are Om beta, tum niche kaise aaye...agar Gauri ko pata cahl gaya to vo gussa hogi. tumhe aaram karne k liye bola tha na...

Om: nani ma mujhe sirf yaha goli lagi hai(pointing towards his chaste), mein chal sakta hoon...aur ab to dard bhi nahi ho raha hai...uper bore ho raha tha to niche aa gaya...(making a pout) please yaha baithne dijiye na...

Nani ma(ruffling his hairs): ab tum itni cute si shakal bana k bologe to mein mana kaise kar sakti hoon!! par yaha baithe rehna, jo bhi chahiye vo Kamal(servant) ko ya kisi aur ko bol dena, thik hai?

Om: ji nani ma...

Nani ma: acha mein mandir ja rahi hoon, Gauri aaye to bata dena...

After sometime Gauri came downstairs in office clothes and saw Om sitting there watching TV. She came to him.

Gauri: tum niche kya kar rahe ho?

Om(casually): TV dekh raha hoon...

Gauri: apne kamre mein jao aur aaram karo...

Om: mein kahi nahi jane vala...par tum office ja rahi ho kya? 

Guari: han...

Om: tum mere saath nahi rahogi??(complaining) mein bore ho raha hoon yaar, aur tumne to kaha tha na ki jab tak mein thik nahi ho jata tum ghar se kaam karogi!!

Gauri: tum jakr aaram karo, mujhe kam hai...(she started to go from there but his voice brought tears in her eyes)

Om(seriously): mujhe pata hai tum mujhe ignore kar rahi ho Gauri...pata nahi tum aisa kyun kar rahi ho,, par jo bhi baat hai vo tum mujhe bata sakti ho...agar tum mujhe sacche dil se apna dost manti ho to!!

She also wanted to be with him at that time. To talk with him all the day so that he didn't get bore but something was bothering her. Her eyes filled with tears, she wanted to run to him and hug him tightly. She wanted to tell him everything that was bothering her and wanted him to console her but she couldn't so without turning or giving him answer she went to office. Here Om was disappointed that she still didn't consider him as his friend.

At office:

Tia: hello mam...good morning

Gauri: good morning.

Tia: ab Omkara sir kaise hai?

Gauri: he is fine now...

One after one everyone asked her about Om's health. At last Ridhima asked her.

Gauri: vo thik hai Ridhima...

Ridhima: acha mam, aaj ka schedule kya hai?

Gauri: yaha office mein hi meetings arrange kar do...vaise aaj sabko ho kya gaya hai?