Part:40

Gauri: Ommmm....

With that last call she suddenly sat up feeling someone shaking her. Her eyes shot open and she looked infront of her where om was sitting on that sofa. She took whole minute and after that she came to know that what she saw was a dream but she felt her cheeks wet. She touched there and find out that she was really crying. She wiped that while all the time Om was asking her about why she was crying.

Om(worriedly): Gauri kuch bol kyun nahi rahi ho? javab do kyun ro rahi thi? (still she was in her own world and he again shook her) Gauri kya hua? tum thik ho na?

But the next second she jerked his hand away and stood up wiping the tears. He also stood up and make her look at him.

Om: Gauri...kya hua ye to batao? koi problem hai?? Please tell me...dekho ab muhe tension ho rahi hai....

She looked at his left hand but there was not any ring. She thought he must have removed that ring so that she didn't get to know about his relationship with Ishana. But at that moment she didn't wanted to argue with him or we can say she was not in the condition to fight with him so she started going from there. 

Om: Gauri....pehle mujhe answer do ki hua kya hai?? 

After asking about almost Nth time when she didn't replied he hold her hand and turned her to him forcefully.

Om: I said mujhe javab do ki tum ro kyun rahi thi...

Gauri(making him left her hand): javab chahiye tumhe? to jao na Ishana k pass, yaha mere pass kyun aaye ho?? vaise bhi tum subah se uske saath hi ho...

Om(confused): what?? ab iss sab mein Ishana kaha se aa gayi...usne kya kiya hai jo tum itna ro rahi ho?? aur tum mujse kyun gussa ho? atleast mujhe reason to batao....

Gauri(in mind): so again acting....Om I didn't expected this from you...pehle to ring nikal kar aaye ho aur phir ab aisa dikha rahe ho jaise ki tumne kuch kiya hi nahi hai....(to him) you know what...I don't want to talk to you...

Om(angrily): you have to Gauri...tumhe baat karni padegi...(she started going without listening him)(greeting his teeth) meri galti kya hai ye jane bager to main tumhe kahi nahi jane dunga...

He went to her, again hold her hand and make her turn forcefully. But this time she couldn't control her anger and the next second she slapped him hard on his left cheek. But after slapping him she cupped his face and felt bad for doing that also but still didn't ask for sorry. He slowly looked at her and that was enough for him. He pinned her to the wall next to them hardly and hold her both hands either side.

Om(in deadly voice): now you better tell me the reason...

That voice was something which she heard first time from him. She shivered listening to his threat. But still she didn't left her attitude and pushed him away with all her might.

Gauri: dur raho mujse...aur manna padega Om, kitne ache actor ho na tum,, such a great actor you are!!(clapping) Such a great actor!! (looking at his hand) aur vo ring kyun nikal di, han?? Itne pyaar se pehnai thi usne? aur sabse badi baat, tum office mein aur vo bhi mere saath kya kar rahe ho? Tumhe to apni new found girlfriend k saath hona chahiye na? jao celebrate karo...you are free Om, office main se bhi aur mujse bhi...

On the other side he had not any clue about what she was speaking. He was hell confused.

Om: kya bol rahi ho tum Gauri? konsi ring aur kiski girlfriend ki baat kar rahi ho? aur kaisa celebration?

Gauri: anjaan to tum aise ban rahe ho jaise tumhe kuch pata hi nahi hai....

Om: Gauri saaf saaf batao tum kis bare mein baat kar rahi ho? Baat ko ghumane se kuch nahi milega...