Part:13

Recap: Om and Gauri in jungle.

They come back to their routine after that night. Everything was same as before except Gauri. She has a small change. She started answering Om not only Om but everyone. She decided to give their friendship a chance. It was almost a month and they were very close to find a proof against that Kali Thakur. In this meantime both the couple came a little closer. This can be taken as some glimpse.

RUVYA:

Bahvya was at Gauri's cabin when Rudra enters.

Rudra: Gauri ka intejar kar rahi ho?

Bhavya: han...abhi tak kyun nahi aayi? lunch time ho gaya hai...

Rudra: use shayad rhoda time lagega...tum chalo mere saath...

Bhavya: kaha?

Rudra: cabin mein...tumhe bhi bhookh lagi hogi na?

They came to Rudra's cabin. He took out his tiffin. Bhavya notices that it was for only one person. So she stood up.

Bhavya: ek kam karo tum lunch kar lo...vo actually mujhe kuch kam hai,aur mujhe bhukh bhi nahi hai...

But Rudra pulled her back beside him. She looked at him and then at their hands. A small smile appear on her lips. Rudra left her hand.

Rudra: maine pizza order kiya hai..aata hi hoga, don't worry khana kam nahi padega...

Bhavya: tumhe kaise pata....

*knock* *knock*

Rudra: aaja Khanna...(he took the pizza from Khanna and showed it to Bhavya) mujhe sab pata hai...

They were eating while talking about some random stuff. Rudra told her about that incident when Gauri was missing and Om found her and how they both were in different clothes. They didn't noticed but it was the last piece of pizza and they both grab it by either ends. Rudra pulled it to him but she was also not less, she also tried to take it. After 2 minutes Bhavya let it go and found a bright smile on his face. He took one bite while she was just adoring him. Then she found him to put that piece in front of her mouth, she smiled happily and eat it. They completed the last piece like that. There was some cheese near her lips. He showed her by his action but she didn't get it so he put his thumb near her lip and removed that. While all the time they were looking in each others eyes. Their sweet eye lock was disturbed when Om barged into the room. They look at Om while he found them looking in each others eyes.

Om(hesitantly): sorry guys...mein baad mein aata hoon..

Rudra(stood up immediately): ruk...aisi koi baat nahi hai...hum to bas lunch kar rahe the...

Bhavya: han, ye sahi keh raha hai...

Om: lunch? lunch time to aadhe ghante pehle khatam ho gaya....

Rudra and Bhavya(shocked): whattt?

They didn't realised it that they were talking from last one and half hour.

Om: acha, vo papers pe tune sign kar diye? Miss. Sharma ko chahiye..abhi...

Bhavya: Gauri aa gayi?

Om: han...

She went from there, while she blushed a little remembering their moment. Which didn't go unnoticed by Om.

RIKARA:

In evening when Gauri was packing her stuff Om came in her cabin. She looked at him and continued her work. He sat there on the chair opposite to her.