Part:38

The next day Rudra planned dinner and movie along with Rikara. He asked Rikara and both agreed for it. In the evening Om went to pick up Gauri from her home. Nanima told him that she is in her room so he went there. She was finding something in her cupboard when he went behind her slowly and covered her eyes with his hands. She immediately recognized his touch but decided to tease him. 

Gauri: Nani ma...chodiye na....(when he didn't replied she touched his hands) nani ma k haath to nahi hai...Bhavya...tu yaha kya kar rahi hai?? (he frowned but still didn't replied) okay I know tum Rudra ho...Rudra chodo ab...(he still didn't replied)  

One after another she took everyone's name but not his. Now he was hell irritated and when she took Khanna's name he left her and came infront of her.

Gauri: Khanna tum ho na? ab bahot ho gaya...

Om(coming infront of her): how can you Guari? tumhe itna bhi nahi pata chala ki main hoon...aur tumhe mere haath Nani ma, Bhavya, Ishana, Tia inn sab jaise lagte hai...

Gauri(casually): ohh to tum the? acha ab zara side main ho jao, main kapde nikal rahi hoon andar se...

Om: what? pehle tum mujhe ye batao ki tumhe mere haath Nani ma, Bhavya, Ishana, Tia inn sab jaise lagte hai? (she was still finding something in the cupboard)(angrily)Gauriii...(she didn't paid attention intentionally)(angrily) main car mein wait kar raha hoon, (putting a box on bed) ye dress rakha hai...pehan lena...

Corner of her lips curved up looking at him who was irritated. How much she love to tease him!! She looked at him who was going out of the room but before that she slowly went to him and hugged him from behind while he tried to remove her grip from him. But she hold him more tightly.

Gauri(childish tone): I'm sorry,, (when he didn't replied she continued) acha ek baat kahoon?? mujhe pata tha ki vo tum the, (his lips curved up slowly) main to bas majak kar rahi thi...(she came infront of him) majak to kar sakti hoon na tumhare saath?

He smiled looking at her innocent face and pulled her closer to him.

Om: tumhe jo karna hai vo kar sakti ho mere saath, after all I'm....all yours (he winked while she chuckled)

Gauri: acha, mujhe dress to dekhne do..

She went near bed and opened the box. It was simple yet beautiful yellow colored dress. She became happy after looking at the dress and mouthed a thank you to Om. She immediately came out wearing the dress. She was looking beautiful in that dress.

It was almost dinner time so they directly went to the restaurant

It was almost dinner time so they directly went to the restaurant. Om came out from his side and opened the door for her. He gave his hand to her and she came out holding his hand. They went inside where the garden side was reserved for them. Om pulled the chair and she sat down while he sat beside her. They were talking while Ruvya came there. They greeted each other.