Part:26

I know...I know I was going to update the epilogue of 'The Trip',,,but it'll be so long and maybe I'll not able to write so long and not able to update so I'm updating this part. 

______________________________

The party was going on and everyone were enjoying it. Rudra and Bhavya were looking so happy. After sometime Gauri and Om went on the stage.

Om: hello everyone... may I have your attention please?

Everyone looked at them...

Gauri: jaise ki aap sab ko pata hai ki ye party kyun rakhi hai, mein Rudra aur Bhavya dono ko congratulate karna chahti hoon...

They both mouthed a thank you to her...

Om: I hope you guys are enjoying the party,,thank you for being the part of our happiness...please enjoy the party!

Gauri: once again thank you everyone...

Rikara and Ruvya were talking to each other after taking dinner. 

Rudra: ab agli party Om dene vala hai...

Bhavya: Om? par kyun?

Gauri: tumhe nahi pata...(nudging him)Om ne naya ghar liya hai...

Bhavay: what? kab? 

Om: are yaar abhi do din pehle hi down payment diya hai, mom dad k liye surprise hai isiliye sirf inn dono ko pata hai.

Bhavya: oho..kya baat hai!! congratulations...

Om: thank you...

Gauri: next week possession bhi mil jayega!

Om: par galti se mom dad ko pata na chale uska dhayan rakhna...

Suddenly he started coughing badly.

Gauri: Om,,,Om are you okay? 

She gave him water. He was still coughing,,,Rudra was rubbing his back.

Bhavay: Om kya hua tumhe?

Gauri(panicking): Rudra please doctor ko phone karo...

Om(trying to speak): nahi....Gauri...mein thik hoon...

He went into the washroom while Gauri was hell worried for him. After sometime he came back and was looking normal.As soon as he stepped out of the washroom she ran to him and hugged him as tightly as she could and he also reciprocate the hug! While Rudra and Bhavya looked at each other surprised by Gauri's action.

Gauri(whispered in his ears): you scared me...

Om: I'm okay now...

They pulled back from hug.

Rudra: are you okay?

Bhavya: kya hua Om? kya hum doctor ko bulaye?

Om: pata nahi yaar, lagta hai khana atak gaya hoga...doctor ko bulane ki koi jarurat nahi hai...mai ab thik hoon...(looking at their worried face) aur tum dono yaha kya kar rahe ho? jao dance karo...Bhavay don't tell me you don't want to dance...

Bhavya(hesitantly): nothing like that...vo tum achanak...I mean...

Om: look I'm perfectly fine now...Rudra jao tum dono, join everyone on the floor...

Rudra: tumhe nahi aana?

Om: hum aate hai...par tum to jao...

They both went from there when Om noticed Gauri...She was lost in her thoughts. He snapped his fingers at her.