Part:49

(NO PROOFREAD; SO KINDLY AVOID MISTAKES)

Om stood up from bed and went inside the changing room.

Om(to himself): to tum mera test lena chahti ho...(smirked mentally) lekin Miss Gauri Kumari Sharma main bhi tumse ek kadam aage hoon...ab bas dekhti jao main kya karta hoon...abhi thodi der pehle mere uper hans rahi thi na, ab meri baari hai!!

She was standing infront of mirror. After looking at her he became sure that it was her plan because she already have removed her skirt and the dress was only reaching to her thighs and indeed she was looking hot then ever. He haven't seen her before in thigh reaching dress and after seeing her in that he became lost.

Gauri: vo actually (pointing towards the skirt in corner) ye bahot jyada heavy tha to maine nikal diya...

Om: ohhh..okay...bolo kya karna hai?

Gauri(acting innocently): vo mere haath chain tak nahi ja raha, tum khol do na...

He looked at her through mirror. She was speaking innocently but he knew that she was smiling on him from inside. 

Om: par tumne ye baal to khole nahi...lao main help kar deta hoon...

She agreed immediately. She just wanted to seduce him somehow as she remembered one of the movie scene when the male lead falls into the trap of the female lead of her seducing game and she keeps teasing him all the time. Om started removing one after another pin from her hair while she was busy staring at her. After ten long minutes he removes the last pin and her hair fall loose on her back. 

He slowly shifts her hairs on one shoulder all the time touching her neck intentionally. As his touch lingered on her neck she felt something inside her body. Om could not help but stare at her milky white back. But immediately he came into his sense. He tried to act as if he was staring at her back more than he should and she smiled realizing that he was falling in her trap. He started caressing her hands and slowly put a small kiss on her shoulder which was open due to the design of dress. He started kissing her bare shoulders and meanwhile opened the chain of dress. She was enjoying his touch and was so lost that she didn't realised when he opened the chain of the dress. As soon as he opened the chain he lifted her and put her on the dressing table. Now her back was facing the mirror. 

She looked at him not feeling his touch o her body. But before she could come out of her dreamland and think about the ways of torturing him he moved near her and hid his face in the crook of her neck. It would be a lie if he says that she was not affecting him. He was hell dying to do the things he wanted to do with her but he just wanted to tease her. He started giving wet kisses all over her neck. He finally found a soft spot and gave a love bite there. "Omm..." in response she moaned his name which sound like best music to his ears. He was losing his sanity by every second and decided to stop it right there before it was too late. 

He moved back from her and looked at her. Her eyes were still closed, the dress was reveling her sexy legs, her hair were messy and the mouth was little open. His mind was full of improper thoughts but somehow he composed himself. Seconds later she opened her eyes feeling someone's gaze over her who has a smirk on his face. She took a whole minute to realize her state and that she fell into her own trap. She was going to tease him for loosing his control but now she will be the one who is going to be teased. She was not so happy with the idea. She hold her dress and ran into the bathroom without giving him a second look. She stomped the door in order to show her anger while he couldn't help but laugh at her antics.

She removed the dress she was holding and looked at herself in the mirror. She blushed remembering what happened few minutes back. 'He is too good at kissing'-her mind told her while she tried to shove all the thoughts away. Just then her eyes fell on her neck which has a purple mark. She touched there and remembered the love bite he gave her and again her face turned red - beetroot red. She took a quick shower and peeped out of bathroom. He was not there and the door was also closed. She came out wearing bathrobe and found her t-shirt and pajama there. She changed into that and came out of changing room.