Part:45

Gauri sat outside the operation theater and it was just five minutes when Khanna came there running. 

Khanna: kya hua mam nanima ko?

Gauri: I don't know Khanna...par lagta hai heart attack aaya hai...

Khanna: aapne kisi ko inform kiya?

Gauri: nahi...

Khanna: koi baat nahi mein karta hoon...(and he left from there)

She didn't even called Om to inform about Nanima. Her mind was blank and so many things were running inside it. She wanted to cry but she couldn't. Just then a nurse came to her. 

Nurse: mam aapko inn forms pe sign karne hai.

Gauri took the papers and gave it to the nurse after filing it. After a minute doctor came out of the OT after checking Nanima. Looking at the doctor who came out of the OT after mere five minutes Gauri immediately went to him.

Gauri: kya hua hai nanima ko? vo thik to ho jayegi na? 

Doctor: Ms. Sharma unhe heart attack aaya hai and operation karna padega but don't worry she is under observation right now...she is really lucky because it wasn't a minor heart attack,  agar ek minute ki bhi der hoti to unki jaan bhi ja sakti thi...

Saying that the doctor left from there. Gauri again sat on the bench nearby. Meanwhile Khanna informed Rudra and Om about Nanima's condition. Here Gauri was lost in her thoughts. And out of nowhere negative thoughts started coming in her mind. She started thinking about the accident happened to her parents, gun shot of Om, Bhavya's injury and now Nanima. Once again she blamed herself for Nanima's condition but this time she decided to distant herself from everyone. She couldn't even think about something happening to Om due to her ill fate. She couldn't even dream about a life without Om. At-least he'll be there in front of her eyes in the office. She also didn't wanted to destroy the happiness of Rudra and Bhavya.

After sometime Om and Ruvya came there and saw Gauri seating on the bench looking down. Om immediately went to her to check if she was okay or not. Bhavya and Rudra also followed him.

Bhavya: kya hua Nanima ko Gauri? aur tune phone kyun nahi kiya hamein?

Gauri(standing up): she'll be okay, maine doctor se baat ki.

Rudra: par achanak kaise?

Gauri: I don't know.

Bhavya and Rudra were talking to Gauri while Om was kept looking at her. He felt like something is changed in her. Her eyes were speaking something but what that he couldn't understood. Her gaze was different when she looked at him. A different kind of pain was there but he ignored it thinking that it might be about nanima. 

Om: tum thik ho na?

She just nodded to that question and excused herself. Later at night Gauri was sitting with nanima. She got consciousness two hours back and was resting at that time. Gauri didn't talked to Om since he came and he was restless by now. First he thought she might be tensed due to nanima's condition but when she didn't talked with him after nanima gain consciousness he got hint that something else was there in her mind. He looked in the room from the glass partition where Gauri was lost in some thoughts. 

She was thinking about confronting him. She somehow managed to convince herself that she is unlucky for everyone and specially for those who are living with her. First her parents, Saumya and then Nanima. She knew that one day she'll be going to marry Om but she didn't want something to happen with him and so she decided to keep herself away from him. But if she don't tell him that verbally than he'll not easily leave her. So there she was thinking about how to confront him.